“dependable food-great croisants !”
Review of K T's Restaurant & Bar - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
K T's Restaurant & Bar
Reviewed October 7, 2012

We had dinner there before flying out on a vacation. Their Monday prime rib was really good ! It is so hard to find good prime rib anymore and we were really happy with it. Sure, it is the pre-sliced one but they did a great job on it. We will definitely go back.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

We had dinner at K.T.'s recently and the service was great and the food and drink was worth our drive there. A nice evening out.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

Even if you don't like spinach I bet you will love their spinach queso! Service and food are always good!

Reviewed July 7, 2012

Very good food and service. We are looking forward to returning soon.

Reviewed May 24, 2012

I was in the area and since there was no way I was going to waste my time and money across the street at August Moon, we decided to try KT's. We were waited on at the bar by a very friendly manager (other managers nearby should take a cue from this one) who gladly explained the lunch special. The food was good, and I particularly enjoyed the hummus appetizer. It's a great place to go on a busy weekend, as there is ample seating. I highly reccommend.