“Elegant dining with a view!”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #84 of 1,781 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: East Louisville
Cross street: Dutchman's Parkway
Louisville, Kentucky
“Elegant dining with a view!”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

One of the most elegant dining experiences in all of Louisville. Impeccable service, wonderful food and a lovely view! Be sure to step out on the balcony to see Louisville in all her glory. Worth every penny..

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Sassymae1

Louisville, Kentucky
“Amazing!”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Amazing food, atmosphere, and service! Everyone was very polite and personable. Will hopefully be back soon!

• Visited February 2013
“very disappointing meal”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

We went for a birthday celebration and it was very disappointing. First off nothing was exceptional except the prices. Our Sea Bass was the worst fish I have had at a white table dining experience. Our sons got filets and there was gristle in them which is totally unacceptable. This is a premium steak house that did not measure up to a Texas Roadhouse. The service was good but not exceptional. The shoestring french fries they brought were cold but they took them back and brought hot ones. I would not recommend this place because there are many restaurants in Louisville that serve a better meal at a reasonable price.

1 Thank Bill H
Charlestown
“Save your money, pompous restaurant”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

There are too many great restaurants in Louisville to waste your money on this pompous restaurant. The best thing about Ruth's Chris Steak House was the service. I have not had better service at any other restaurant. Of course the guy did get a $$ tip for our table. I don't make that much an hour. We purchased Ruth's classic meals. The Greek and Tomato salad was good. My husband got the steakhouse salad,which was field greens, that tasted like dirt and were bitter. The Thousand Island dressing tasted like egg salad. They serve bread with the salad. The bread is okay, nothing spectacular. I got my filet butterflied and split it with my daughter. It was burnt and chewy. My husband enjoyed his. We got mashed potatoes and green bean casserole as our sides. I make better of both at home. The green beans were crunchy, which I thought made the casserole gross like it wasn't done. We got strawberry cheesecake and chocolate almond clusters for dessert. The cheesecake was tasty. The clusters would have been better if they were chocolate covered peanuts. Overall save your money. This is an outrageously priced restaurant where the food just isn't worth it. I have had better meals for 1/4 of the price.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank AnitaCharlestown
Toronto, Canada
“Great View”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Waiting time was okay as we lounge on the roof enjoying the view. Server was fairly knowledgeable with the wine, a little surprise. Food was decent as we the expectation level for Ruth Chris is quite high must admit.

• Visited February 2013