“Restaurant heaven”
Review of Louisville Food Tour - CLOSED

Louisville Food Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Louisville Food Tour is a culinary adventure which takes travelers on a walking tour to seek out Louisville’s best local flavors. Each tour will stop at six local restaurantsand offer guests a taste of Louisville one bite at a time.
Reviewed July 6, 2014

My family watches Food Network so it is only natural than on vacation we take food tours in different parts of the country. This is by far one of the best food tours that I have ever taken (I can think of only one tour in Seattle that was slightly better than this one). The highlight of this tour is the fact that you get to meet the chefs and listen to their stories, see their love for food and fresh ingredients, and get a generous sample of their menu. I am even considering to go to Louisville again (though I never thought I would) just to take this tour again since there are different restaurants and different experiences every time. Highly recommended.

2  Thank Andrei S

Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

We decided to try a food tour during our visit to Louisville for the first time. I love all types if food but my husband is a meat and potatoes man. He thoroughly enjoyed this tour and said "I got to try good I would have never ordered and it was surprisingly delicious!" There were six other young couples on the tour. All locals with great advice for the rest of our trip here. The tour guide was very nice and knowledgable about the city and food. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone!

2  Thank Rkdunkin
Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

Took the tour with my family for a Christmas present. Got to sample food and drinks from six great NULU restaurants and meet the owners and or chef from each. Was really special to hear their stories and hear of their passion for the food they create and the restaurants they own. Food was exceptional and plentiful (we ate until we could eat no more) and the NULU neighborhood super funky. Was interesting to see behind the scene especially the kitchen at La coop. Our group ranged in age from 4-65 and I would highly reccommend this tour to native Louisvillians and visitors alike. Bravo Louisville Tour!

2  Thank Kim T
Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

Wasn't sure what to fully expect. Arrived at the orientation spot at Why Louisville on Market~An intelligent spot to start since it had many Louisville items to see and purchase-I bought a Fleur de lis cap! Then we were off to our (approximately 2.5 hour) "Tour" AMAZING...7 Restaurants in the NuLu area & guided by Kim, whose smile and personality was infectious...took us along with a unique & delicious experience at each destination. You sample delicious foods and meet amazing Chefs and staff. The amount of food is perfect for sampling and you'd think you would get full to where you couldn't eat more but even at the last stop almost all of us finished our plates. A new experience for me and I will definitely be doing it again with more friends. Thanks Kim!
A GREAT idea to share with everyone about the awesome Louisville food scene! A MUST DO if you are visiting Louisville.

3  Thank Manny U
Reviewed September 21, 2013

I'm a local and this was a great way to try some new places I haven't been to. NuLu is such a neat area of town and what a better way to check it out then to eat my way through! The food was amazing and the portions were generous. I can't wait to take my friends from out of town on the tour.