Courtyard Louisville Northeast
$229
$199
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewspaul mitchellstandard courtyardmarriott courtyardexcellent roomfront desk stafflate checkoutking roomroom was cleanwould stay here againnice hotelrestaurants and shoppingfridge and microwavetop floorhot tubshort driveconvenient locationexcellent stay
Reviewed July 23, 2014

I come to Louisville every month for a week for work. I usually stay on Hurstbourne lane, but this time the Spring Hill and Residence were booked. I ended up here. The location is great. Many restaurants within walking distance. There is a great sushi restaurant 2 minutes away (Fuji).

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Jay N, General Manager at Courtyard Louisville Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2014

Thank you for the great review!

Reviewed July 21, 2014

I booked this hotel not knowing anything about Louisville, and what a find! We were pleased with its location, its updated lobby, and its very comfortable rooms. It felt very clean. There's no free breakfast, but the Bistro downstairs had plenty of options (for dinner too). The night desk attendant was especially pleasant and helpful. All rooms have microwaves and refrigerators. Will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 13, 2014

The staff was very friendly, accommodated of requests. Hotel was very clean, and services prompt. We requested for extension of checkout time and was promptly agreed by the staff. The staff also was flexible in allocating near by rooms for our friends.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 8, 2014

I was in town for business and got this hotel through Priceline for $65. WOW. It looks brand new. Not sure if just remodeled or it is new, though. Has a little bistro in it with cool tables and booths to sit at, although I didn't use that feature. Lobby is beautiful, looks really modern. Service desk rep was very helpful and friendly.

Didn't smell smoke anywhere. We were on the third floor. Room was VERY clean, no bugs, no smells, nothing. Air worked great. Very nice TV. Bed was very clean and white. No stains anywhere. Had a desk that pulled out to make for more room to do computer work, which I did make use of. I had a lot of paperwork to fill out and needed more space. It was very nice.

Wifi worked great. Easy to log on. I got the password included in my envelope with my room keys when I checked in. Check in is at 3:00 and checkout is at noon which was awesome. I got to sleep in! I was even late getting out (30 minutes), but they didn't mind at all.

The only thing that was different about this place was that we didn't see any standard vending machines anywhere. They have a little "market" right when you walk in where you can buy drinks, single bottles of beer, single packs of OTC pain meds, allergy meds, etc. But, you do PAY for the convenience of it. Travel shampoos they give are PAUL MITCHELL which I thought was a nice splurge, along with a makeup remover wipe. Nice touch for us ladies.

It was about 20 minutes from downtown, but I didn't mind the drive. However, it was NEAR (within walking distance even) to lots of restaurants, little shops, etc.

Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Tonya B
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

My family, and I recently stayed 2 nights at this location. We arrived, easy check in, got to our room. Got settled in, and went for a bite to eat nearby, once we returned to our room, the smell was very musty, and mildewy(unsure if that's a word), I immediately went to the front desk, and was told that is a constant complaint, but I could borrow their air freshener if that would help.

If that is a common complaint, then find out what the problem is, and fix it! Also while it does have a pool, it's far from being kid friendly, so if you have kids, avoid this pool.

But the staff at the Bistro was absolutely amazing, they are the only reason we may consider staying their again! Typically we stay at Breckenridge Inn, but unfortunately they were booked solid!

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Refjmac
Jay N, General Manager at Courtyard Louisville Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2014

Hello, I wanted to take the time to thank you for your feed back about your most recent stay at the Courtyard Louisville Northeast.
We take great pride in delivering a clean and friendly atmosphere for our guests time with us. I do apologize that during your visit we did not meet your expectation in these areas.
I would like to inform you however that we are currently working on the issue of the musty smell in the room. We most recently started updating the heating and cooling units to which we believe is the cause of this issue.
As far as your concerns regarding the pool not being kid friendly I am more than interested in getting more information from you in regards to this matter.

Thank you again for your feedback. Please feel free to contact me directly for any future needs.

Kind Regards!