“nice place to stay” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #33 of 95 Hotels in Louisville
Tacoma, Washington
“nice place to stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2012

We visited July 8 -11th for a basketball tournament at the Expo Center. There is a Courtyard across from the Expo Center but this property is in a nicer area. The lobby gives a great first impression and there is a starbucks and a restaurant. The room was okay and the bathroom was a good size but we could see the imprint on the wall where a picture use to hang. Overall, I would probably stay here again. I really like the copy of your room charges they send, so you can look over them again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
SE
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2012

We visited Louisville last weekend and were happy with this property. The rooms were clean and the front desk staff were very polite. My only complaint (and this may be more directed at Marriott) is that special requests were not honored. As Marriott Rewards members, our requests are saved for all reservations - extra towels and feather-free room. Neither of these were done for this stay. Other than that, we had a great stay. Would definitely stay here again!

Stayed June 2012
, General Manager at Courtyard Louisville Northeast, responded to this review, June 25, 2012
Thank you very much for the great review. I apologize that the room was not set up to your request prior to your arrival. This is not the standard of service that we accept and I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused for you.

I am available to discuss this matter with you further, if you would like to contact me at the hotel.

However, I am pleased to read that the remainder of your stay was to the standard you deserved.

Thankfully,

Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2012

I liked this place a lot. It is out of the way, no doubt. But if you don't mind the extra drive, the property is excellent. Very nice facility, clean and modern rooms, friendly staff, free use of the local gym in the area, and very quiet. I would definitely do this again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
, General Manager at Courtyard Louisville Northeast, responded to this review, July 4, 2012
Raphael,

Thank you for this great review. I am very pleased that you enjoy staying with us when visiting Louisville. Please let me know if there is anything we can do to improve your experience.

We look forward to serving you again soon.

Sleepy Hollow, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2012

I stayed here with my young children & felt very safe. The location was a little out of the way for my needs but worth the extra drive. The lobby & Bistro were impressive & the food was tasty. The Bistro staff accommodated my child's picky meal request & all of the staff were extra friendly. The rooms & pool area were clean. The surrounding area has many stores & restaurants. I would highly recommend this location for anyone in the Louisville area!

Room Tip: My room was located right above where the outdoor a/c units were & it was a little noisy for a m...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
DonMcNew, General Manager at Courtyard Louisville Northeast, responded to this review, June 9, 2012
Ginny thank you for your great review. I am very pleased you and your child has a nice stay. Additionally, it is great to hear that we were able to accommodate any special requests you may have needed during your stay.

We look forward to your return to Louisville and hope to serve you again soon.

Louisville, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2012

Checked in two times in the same week for business. Very friendly staff. Was welcomed both times with a smile and quick check in. Rooms are very clean and comfortable. This is one of the nicest Courtyards I have stayed at, and I have been to many. When I am in the area I will be back to this hotel.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
DonMcNew, General Manager at Courtyard Louisville Northeast, responded to this review, June 18, 2012
James,
Thank you for this great review. We are happy to hear that you enjoy the hotel and staff at the Courtyard Louisville NE. We strive to exceed our guest expectations every day.

Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

Fort Worth, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2012 via mobile

We were very impressed with the updated amenities, cleanliness and super-comfy beds at the Louisville Northeast Courtyard. It was very convenient having the option to dine in or grab something to-go right in the lobby. And while I didn't use the Internet cafe or the touch-screen activity monitor they both seemed to be popular with other guests I observed during my stay. I would definitely recommend the property again and am sure that we would opt to stay there again if needed.

Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
DonMcNew, General Manager at Courtyard Louisville Northeast, responded to this review, May 21, 2012
Thank you for a great review. I am very pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and have shared you comments with my entire staff. We hope you come again soon, and thank you again for your kind words.

Nashville
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2012

Stayed this past weekend for Thunder Over Kentucky. I must say this hotel was very impressive! Not was the hotel up to date but it seemed clean and the staff was extremely friendly. I forgot the women's name Saturday night but she was FANTASTIC! I hope Marriott knows what an asset they have on their hands. But I must say that their restaurant is very overpriced; over $6.00 for a single beer. It was ok, we had our own.

You can tell the owners take pride in their hotel....it shows.

I will return next year!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
DonMcNew, General Manager at Courtyard Louisville Northeast, responded to this review, April 26, 2012
Jerry,

I am very happy you enjoyed your stay over Thunder. I will be sure to pass along your praise to our staff. It is great to hear the positive comments on our newly renovated hotel.

We look forward to your return.