“Amazing memories”

Ranked #32 of 95 Hotels in Louisville
Campbellsville, Kentucky, United States
“Amazing memories”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2011

Our stay at the Courtyard by Marriot in Northeast Louisville was simply amazing. The rooms look like something from a magazine, not to mention they were so clean. My favorite memory involves the Guest Service Specialist who assisted us while signing in (Phillip Abraham) the kindest gentleman I had ever met. We were treated like family, well or should I say better than family. I was so impressed with everything, breakfast was amazing, and every inch of this place was immaculately clean. Thank you for a wonderful stay and cant wait to share more family memmories the next time.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank KathyEngland_11

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Coventry, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2011

I was on a business trip to a local company who are very close to this hotel. Overall we had an excellent stay. The rooms are sizable and clean with all of the required features you would expect. Breakfast was excellent, with a very hard working waitress. There was a wide choice of options for all tastes - hot or cold. We had free wifi which made working easier. I would rate this hotel highly for business travellers - not too sure there is much local for tourists.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
New Berlin, Wisconsin
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2011

We meet our daughter and son-in-law's family for Thanksgiving 2011 here. Very modern and contemporary feel to the place. We liked it, though some things were lacking. No microwave or small frig in the rooms. No free breakfast. The breakfast they did offer for $9.95 came on Styrofoam plates and appeared to be minimal fare. No other meals are served. The good news though, is that a Panara's and several other restaurants were within walking distance, as were a couple of large strip malls. If you like shopping this is the place for you. The hotel was very quiet. One odd thing was the smallest indoor hotel pool I have ever seen. We had one grandson with us, and he had the pool to himself. But if there had been a larger group with teenagers, well forget the pool. Also had a hot tub and small exercise room with 2 treadmills that were very adequate. Got the room for $62 something on Priceline. We'd come back.

Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2011

We were in Louisville for two nights over Thanksgiving. The hotel is very nice. The beds are very comfortable. Hotel is very clean. We had a king bed. Room was sort of small, but ok. Free wi-fi. I did not like the $9.99 breakfast option, but there are plenty of places to each in the area.

Omaha, Nebraska
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2011

This was my first stay at a Courtyard hotel and I was pleasantly surprised. The Marriott brand is my hotel of choice because of the exceptional service, staff and excellent locations. This was a newer hotel in a nice, clean part of town. There was plenty of shopping, dining and other entertainment in the area. Our room was clean and comfortable and the staff was very friendly and helpful. I usually always stay at a hotel that provides free breakfast, which this location didn't. A breakfast buffet was provided at a charge of $9.99, which we decided not to purchase. Other than that, we did enjoy our stay and would stay there again if we are ever in the area.

Chicago, IL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2011

Quick stopover turned out to be a really great experience. Check in guy was extremely friendly and professional. I wish we had noted his name so we could give him a shout-out. He was outstanding.

The room was large and clean. Not a single complaint.

Fitness center was good. 2 Precor treadmills, 2 Precor ellipticals. I'm not as fond of Precor as I am Lifefitness, but they were new machines so how could I complain. They worked great.

The bed was very comfy. I actually slept in, not typical for me.

Checkout was perfect. Fast, friendly.

I wish we couldve stayed longer but had to run. Location was convenient too.

Thank you to this team. You really set the bar high and you achieve it. I wish all properties could learn from you.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2011

I can't say enough about the customer service at this hotel, especially by Brian Pauler, their guest service specialist. He went out of his way to make sure everything was perfect in my room and greeted me by name each time I came in the lobby. Breakfast each day was served with a smile by my waitress who offered a made to order omelet. Very clean, great hot water each morning and close to shopping and restaurants. I highly recommend staying here. DW

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
DonMcNew, General Manager at Courtyard Louisville Northeast, responded to this review, November 22, 2011
We have shared your comments with the entire staff and recognized Brian for his superior service. Brian's great service comes naturally to him and he is a great asset to our property. It is always refreshing to read feedback that reminds me of the great staff I have in this hotel.

We hope to serve you again soon.

Don McNew