“Excellent Food and Service”
Review of Main Street Cafe - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Main Street Cafe
Reviewed November 22, 2013

I have eaten here plenty of times for lunch, and I usually get the B.A.T.S., which is essentially a bacon and tomato sandwich but more creative. The bacon is delicious, and it has smashed avocado and serrano pickles. The serranos add a littl spice, but not much. I also get the Smokey Carrot, Tomato & Chipotle soup, which is very unique and one of the best soups I have ever tasted.

Today, I orderd the Housemade Smoked Corned Beef just to try something different,. This is basically a Reuben, but it was the best I have EVER had! The corned beef was delicious, and the coleslaw was crunchy, creamy, and fresh. What made this so different was the Braunschweiger, which added a new taste element that was excellent. I will definitely order that next time.