“Classic and Predictable”

Olive Garden
Ranked #282 of 1,757 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Hurstbourne
“Classic and Predictable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2014

Olive Garden may be a franchise but they were great for handling our large group. We were quick to be seated and the server treated us great.

Visited November 2013

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Service was Awful!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2013

They advertise the ENDLESS soup and salad meal. This waiter was so put off he brought out a salad bowl barely enough to fill half a plate and no soup. I had to remind him that I ordered a salad as well. He continued to be put off when I asked for more salad and my actual initial bowl of soup it was ridiculous. he proceeded to bring the bill before I got my first bowl of soup! This guy was awesome at awful. My business client got quite the laugh given this was their first experience to Olive Garden and said he would never eat at this location again after he saw how this guy was operating. It was sad, like he was trying to cut back my 6.99 all I can eat as if it would get him good praises from management that he attempted to save them money by not serving salad or soup. We wont be back to this location and obviously left a bad first impression for my client.

• Visited December 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It's great food at a reasonable price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2013

Want a full belly and great taste you have to try the all you can eat pasta well worth the price. The servers are the best real friendy very informative and helpful in making you feel at home, listen to their suggestion on what to try they know what their talking about, Very clean and wonderful atmosphere. Try it you'll like it. It's worth the wait and belive me I don't like to wait.

• Visited September 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Olive Garden for Vegetarians”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

I know going to Olive garden and eating vegetarian food is kinda sad, but what other options do we vegetarians have? I feel more vegetarian options should be added in the menu as many people are now choosing this lifestyle...

It was my 1st time in Olive Garden and I love Italian and I wasnt disappointed!! We ordered Minestrone soup, bruschetta, Cheese raviolli with Marinara Sauce and Strawberry Smoothie... It was awesome, me and my husband shared this.

We also tried Potato chips with cheese sauce(i dont rememember the exact name), it was aweful, the chips were burnt and sauce tasted weird.

I must say thanks to our waitress Erica for taking our order with patience and helping us get this amazing experience.

• Visited August 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
“Always Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

Olive Garden is where we meet our best friends almost every week. We come with our $4 off dinner coupons. The restaurant stays busy and you will have a wait time. Happy Hour is not offered but there is a full-service bar. The salad is always fresh and we ask for extra black olives. The menu has its staples and new dishes at times.

• Visited July 2013