“Great food at great prices.”

Frisch's Big Boy Restaurant
Ranked #452 of 1,785 Restaurants in Louisville
Neighborhood: Poplar Level
Neighborhood: Poplar Level
Lakeland, Florida
“Great food at great prices.”
Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

If you want some great food at excellent prices, then Frisch's Big Boy is the place to eat. The food is cooked just the way you want it and the Service is exceptional. Try it and you won't be disappointed, matter of fact you will love it!!

Louisville, Kentucky
“These places are a far cry from what use to be a great place to eat.”
Reviewed December 24, 2012

I can remember the Kip's Big Boy restauants of day gone by. They were a treat to stop by & have lucnh or a snack anytime. But these place they call Frisch's Big Boy need a lot of help in the kitchen area. that all I have to say.

• Visited January 2012
Miami, FL
“Come to FL please!!!”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

We ate breakfast at Frisch's Big Boy Restaurant on 2 separate occasions. I wish there were some in Miami. It would put a serious dent in Denny's Restaurants. Breakfast was wonderful. Not greasy, not oozing with butter ala Denny's, and in my mind, very affordable.

Visited November 2012
Florence, Kentucky
“Nothing Beats Frisch's Sauce!”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

We ate at the Fern Valley location. The server, Jeff, was fantastic. IMO the Big Boy if the best hamburger in the world. I feel fortunate that I live in an area where there are several Frisch's restaurants.

• Visited July 2012
Bogota, Colombia
“I love this place”
Reviewed June 20, 2012

I was in Kentucky on business and drove by the one on Breckenridge. Big boy was a great place to go when I was a kid but they all disappeared. I had the classic cheese burger fries and a strawberry mike shake. I loved it. Great service, really clean and I got out for under $10.00. this service was great so I left a 50% tip. If you grew up in the 60s and 70s and want a great nostalgia place to go, goe here.

• Visited June 2012