“Awesome food”

Mitchell's Fish Market
Reserve with OpenTable
Mitchell's Fish Market is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #217 of 1,859 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: East Louisville
Reviewed April 29, 2013

We will return!! The food and service was so good we went back the next night for dinner. The deep batter fish was to die for and the steaks were grilled to perfection.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Cedar Plank Salmon...delicious and good for you! The salmon was cooked perfectly with grilled squash and aspargus, excellent meal and for once while traveling I didn't feel like the food was loaded with salt! perfect seasonsing with goat cheese and red peppers an herbs..happy hour $5 wines also nice selection of other drinks and wine list...

Reviewed March 27, 2013

Mitchell's has proven over the years to be a reliably very good restaurant. My husband and I have been going there for lunch each time we have something to celebrate. We love the shrimps (best shrimps in Louisville) for appetizer, then we order a fish, usually broiled with steamed vegetable, healthfully cooked and tasty. This restaurant is casual with an upscale and classy feel to it, kind of dark and intimate, old standard jazz in the background. We feel comfortable bringing our child 3 with us, and we have always felt welcome.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Been going to Mitchell's for a long time and always had great service. Typically sit at bar - Matt was always great. Don't know who they have now. Took forever to get waited on and when we did it was the worse drink my husband has ever had. Bar was dirty and when wiped down it was wet and the bartender didn't bother to dry. Then he didn't lay down napkins like all the other times we have been there. Fruit flies every where. Girl bartender kept saying she need glasses and then I'd see her wiping some out. Not real sure they were even washed. Like I said we've always had great service and maybe it was a bad night but I won't be back for awhile.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

High end place. We love the way it looks. Food is premium quality but portions are small for the price. Service was good but not outstanding like I would expect from a pricy restaurant like this.

Been to Mitchell's Fish Market? Share your experiences!