“More than one person can eat.”
Review of Mike Linnig's

Mike Linnig's
Ranked #111 of 1,827 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed October 17, 2013

The fish is why you go here, but all their food is great. I don't see how one person eats all their serving. If you have been and have ordered the onion rings you will know what I am talking about. If you haven't been, then you should try it.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Huge portions is about the only good thing..oh the gizzards are good. Fish is tasteless, fries are limp, expensive for what you get.. Is the place to go at work, but just don't get it. Have eatten or food delivered several times and marginal at best...

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Our father in law drove us up to Louisville to have lunch here! Food was fantastic, we had fish sandwich - and you get two big fish with 2 slices of bread, my husband and I split one and gotten extra bread, cause there is now way I could eat two! sandwich was really good! we had beer with the sandwiches, and beer is priced low here(awesome). the atmosphere is great, service is good, and if in the area again, will stop for a sandwich! you can eat in or outside!

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Orders were incorrect, oysters were tough. Out of the specialty, rolled oysters.
Was early afternoon, they were not busy so no excuses.

Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

Don't go on a Friday night unless you like crowds...but I went for lunch on a Wednesday. Normal waiting time for freshly prepared seafood...go hungry or share one order. Best steamed & peel shrimp around. I got smallest portion (1/4 lb) so big I could not finish. Fried fish sandwich literally two (2) filets approx 12" x 4" HUGE & DELICIOUS