“Delicious and fresh”

Neighborhood: East Louisville
Indiana
“Delicious and fresh”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Sis in law and I were mall shopping and looking for lunch. She had never heard of CPK, so told her she should try it for a change. Nice menu and caramelized garlic chicken pizza looked tempting but we decide to try the split pea barley soup. Oh, my!!! Delectable!! She had asparagus salad which she raved about. I wanted hummus with pita not realizing we would get bread and olive oil dip per-meal. Pita was ok. Hummus very oily and I have had better elsewhere. Still, nice lunch with attentive service.

• Visited August 2013

Kentucky
“Fabulous pizza and fun visit”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

We visit Louisville often because our son lives there. We try to go to a new place to eat each time. This trip we visited the California Pizza Kitchen located in the Oxmoor Center. It was lunch time so the place was packed. We got a seat quickly and drink order taken. We opted to get the spring roll appetizer and the "Works" pizza. Fresh bread and olive oil for dipping was brought with our drinks. The food arrived in about 15 minutes and was wonderful. The Baja Chicken and Mediterranean Veggie spring rolls were hot and crisp. The ;pizza was crispy on the outside and tender dough inside. Drinks were replenished often and service was prompt. Great place

• Visited July 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
“A Solid Pizza”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I love CPK, the pizza is different then your traditional pie but I believe that is what makes it great! I only rated it 4/5 since the last pizza I had at the Louisville location was good but not outstanding like it normally is. Their marinara sauce is the best available anywhere but you do have to ask for it as a side dish(no charge). I always get their classic BBQ chicken pizza and sometimes add the smoked bacon. I tried my friend's jerk pizza which is unique and tasty.

• Visited June 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
“Outstanding service”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Fast and friendly service. I like the BBQ pizza. The peach salad is really good. This location can get very busy at meal times as the mall got rid of the food court.

Visited May 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
“Consistently pretty good!”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

It's probably the best "mall food" restaurant I can think of in Louisville, KY. The service is always great! I'm sad that they took my favorite shrimp miso salad off the menu AND they quit serving butter with the bread (free). They serve a much smaller portion of bread and give you an olive oil and herb dipping thing. We asked for butter and more bread. I really like the soup bowl that has pea and barley soup on one side and tortilla soup on the other. My daughter loves the kids cheese pizza. Nice stop to take at the Oxmoor mall!

• Visited April 2013