“Food was exquisite. Fusion cuisine was delightful. Bit on the expensive side, but worth every single penny. Tried a...”
Review of Yaching's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Yaching's
Good for: Romantic
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Reviewed June 30, 2008

Food was exquisite. Fusion cuisine was delightful. Bit on the expensive side, but worth every single penny. Tried a few main courses, and felt all were pretty good. Ambience is fantastic, and owner is sociable as well. A must try if in the area!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Absolutely the most exquisite Asian food downtown.”
Reviewed February 22, 2008

Absolutely the most exquisite Asian food downtown.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I went here with 3 friends and had a horrible experience. The food was pricey and neither good nor abundant. I won't be...”
Reviewed December 24, 2007

I went here with 3 friends and had a horrible experience. The food was pricey and neither good nor abundant. I won't be going back because of the service as well as the food.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor Member
“Good food, very pleasant atmosphere”
Reviewed April 20, 2005

It was pretty close to where I was staying (Galt House) so I decided to give it a shot after reading the critic's review. I must say I was pleased with the food (I esp recommend the chinese dumpling appetizer....that was excellent). The main dish was quite good as well, but I ordered orange chicken (which I expected to be the chinese version which comes breaded) but it was a fusion between thai and chinese, but closer to thai in my opinion. The chicken was unbreaded, but did have a very savory orange sauce. It came with stir fried veggies (a bit spicy) and some other chilled garnishes. All in all it was very good, just never had fusion style like that. I do give them high marks for service and curteousy esp since I was by myself at the restaurant (it would be easy to ignore me). I think prices were good for what I got as well ($6 dumplings...well worth it, $16 orange chicken, $2 jasmine tea) and overall a very pleasant dinner.

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member