“Would not return”

Yaching's
Good for: Romantic
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Reviewed November 10, 2013

We were staying at the Galt House and craving Asian so we stopped in for dinner since it is steps from the hotel. Service was very slow. It was about 10 min after we arrived when we had finally had someone take our drink and appetizer order. We received our apps, then dinner, then drinks. It is not ideal to receive your drinks after you get your food. Portions were very small for the price. $7 for 2 spring rolls? Food was average at best. I would not return.

1  Thank Longmich

Reviewed July 7, 2013

We were craving ethnic food and this place hit the spot. The menu is small but diverse and the food is delicious.The plates and entrees are small and pricey but the delectable food makes up for it.
The service was pretty close to awful. There were two servers and they seemed very confused. It took well over ten minutes to take our order. There was only one other group of four in the restaurant when we were there and one of the meals for them was not put in.

If you can put up with poor service the food is worth it.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We stopped in to Yaching's because it was close to our hotel and we were in the mood for Chinese, or ethnic, at least. The portions re tiny, and it is extremely pricey, but what we ate was pretty good. I'm sorry we didn't try harder to find what we wanted.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

The Thai Noodles with chicken and beef left me with no room for dessert! Great atmosphere, and the waiters are very friendly!

Reviewed February 16, 2011

My wife and I found this restaurant on restaurant.com. The resturant refused to take the gift certicicate because they calimed it was a holiday. It was the Saturday before Valentines day. The resturant was not busy at all, and the terms of the gift certicicate does not state such. The food was ok, but over priced. DO NOT ORDER THE FILLET. IT WAS THE WORST STEAK I HAVE EVER HAD. I HAVE HAD BETTER STEAK FOR $9.99. There price was $24.

1  Thank Amilliner