“Great dinner for a special day”
Review of Lilly's

Lilly's
Reserve with OpenTable
Lilly's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #65 of 1,821 Restaurants in Louisville
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Highlands
Cross street: Patterson
Reviewed November 16, 2012

This was our choice to celebrate a birthday in our family. The service was attentive and the food was excellent. I am a big fan of fried oysters and these melted in my mouth. This is a great place for a leisurely meal; the service was well paced and we had time to chat and enjoy our time together.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

Great location and a special little place with great food and service. Not your typical chain restaurant.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

Superb dining establishment in Louisville. This is in my top 3 fave places to dine in the Ville (maybe my top 2). The menu is creative, always surprising, prepared to perfection. I like it for lunch and dinner. My only complaint would be some of the servers I have had here seem a bit arrogant, snooty. Unfortunately, that's what I think of when I think of Lilly's, sometimes I don't go there because I just want to be around more positive, happy people...

Reviewed November 2, 2012

So, I'd heard many good things about this restaurant. Being on Bardstown Rd, with alot of nearby competition, I was excited to dine here. We went last night for my birthday dinner.
The food itself was fine - although you have SO many choices on that street that I didn't find the food to be esceptional. It was good, prices were reasonable for what we ordered. I will not be adding to my list of "go-to" places however, nor would I bring clients there to dine.
Our waiter was excellent - he was not obstrusive, was helpful about the menu choices, etc.
I would have to agree with Liz W's description - the place is totally outdated.....it smelled old. It totally reminded me of a place that was really great in the 90's and there's defintely a crowd there that hasnt let it go.....but in all seriousness, if they want to compete - and there is a lot of competition, they are going to have to do something (starting with the interior) to change things up a bit. While it was clean, its dark and drab.

Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

Quick and pleasant service. Nice portions. We each had a different item, fish , pork and chicken. We all raved about dish and shared a bite or two. Worth a second visit