“Superb, tops in Louisville”
Review of Lilly's

Lilly's
Reserve with OpenTable
Lilly's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #61 of 1,767 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Highlands
Cross street: Patterson
Southeast
“Superb, tops in Louisville”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Superb dining establishment in Louisville. This is in my top 3 fave places to dine in the Ville (maybe my top 2). The menu is creative, always surprising, prepared to perfection. I like it for lunch and dinner. My only complaint would be some of the servers I have had here seem a bit arrogant, snooty. Unfortunately, that's what I think of when I think of Lilly's, sometimes I don't go there because I just want to be around more positive, happy people...

Visited January 2012

Dallas, Texas
“Nothing Special”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

So, I'd heard many good things about this restaurant. Being on Bardstown Rd, with alot of nearby competition, I was excited to dine here. We went last night for my birthday dinner.
The food itself was fine - although you have SO many choices on that street that I didn't find the food to be esceptional. It was good, prices were reasonable for what we ordered. I will not be adding to my list of "go-to" places however, nor would I bring clients there to dine.
Our waiter was excellent - he was not obstrusive, was helpful about the menu choices, etc.
I would have to agree with Liz W's description - the place is totally outdated.....it smelled old. It totally reminded me of a place that was really great in the 90's and there's defintely a crowd there that hasnt let it go.....but in all seriousness, if they want to compete - and there is a lot of competition, they are going to have to do something (starting with the interior) to change things up a bit. While it was clean, its dark and drab.

• Visited November 2012
Aiken, South Carolina
“Very nice bistro on East side in Highlands area”
Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

Quick and pleasant service. Nice portions. We each had a different item, fish , pork and chicken. We all raved about dish and shared a bite or two. Worth a second visit

Chesterfield, New Jersey
“Good overall experience”
Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

We ended up eating at the bar at lilly's since we had to wait a bit for our table. It was our bartender/waitress' second day and we were blown away by her level of service. The staff was professional and great and lilly herself was there to check up on us. Apps were good, particularly the truffled fries. I had the pork 3 ways dish which i thought was quite good. We had a good dinner and enjoyed ourselves. Food was very good but not out of this world.

“Wow.”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Everything I put in my mouth was absolutely exceptional. Service was also outstanding. Good environment. Excellent cocktails. Honestly... Best restraunt I've ever been to.