“Fun mix”

The Crazy Daisy Antique Mall
Ranked #52 of 160 things to do in Louisville
Reviewed July 8, 2017

Very nice clean antique shop. It's not too big that you could spend the whole but 1-2 hours for sure. I had to speed shop as I got there an hour before closing. I'm sure with more time I could have found several additional treasures. I wasn't greeted when I walked in but check out was more warm. When I visit Louisville again I will definitely visit again.

1  Thank Ilmo9198
"vendors"
"treasure"
"wares"

Reviewed July 3, 2017 via mobile

We stopped at The Crazy Daisy Antique Mall to search for antique perfume bottles and a dish holder for Fiesta bowls. Unfortunately, I was unable to find either of these items. The mall was well organized and we enjoyed exploring. We will definitely return! Location was not bad, but parking was limited.

Reviewed March 31, 2017

Hubba and I enjoyed this mall a lot. Plenty to see, but not so cavernous you can get lost. Also good prices on some things.

Reviewed February 20, 2017

This is a great mix of vintage / antique collection. It is by far, one of my fav, since moving to Louisville 5 years ago. It's always adding things, and has an outdoor/ garden selection too.

See more reviews
Reviewed August 12, 2016 via mobile

This place is huge. It's located in historic Butcher town section of Louisville in a large converted warehouse. The space is occupied by baritone vendors that have everything from tea pots to toys and vintage clothes. There is even a small outside area with furniture and garden decorations.

It's a must see, but plan on spending some time and wear good walking shoes. The floors are concrete, but it's neat and clean.

1  Thank Lori F