“Great Experience!”

Classic Biplane Tours
Reviewed June 3, 2014

My wife and I took the 40 minutes Dowtown and Riverfront view to celebrate our birthdays. The experience was unlike anything we had ever done before! It's loud in the open air cockpit, but they let you wear headphones so you can talk to the pilot, and you can hear the air traffic controllers as well. We went in early June, and it was hot in the cockpit, even with the open air, due to the big engine. The pilot was great about pointing out different sights, and banking the plane left or right in order to give both riders a good view. We were able to take pictures from the plane too. It was a fantastic way to experience the city and see Louisville with a new perspective! Highly recommended!

1  Thank Stephen B
in 9 reviews
"excellent trip"
"great birthday"

Reviewed June 3, 2014

I took my husband on a surprise flight for our one year wedding anniversary. Our pilot was very nice, knowledgeable, and informative of everything we were seeing on the tour. He took the time to get to know us and took our picture in front of the airplane too. My husband was in awe (he's a huge airplane junkie, striving to be an air traffic controller), and we had such a great experience, we will do this again in the future!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed May 29, 2014

My friend and I did a sun set ride and it was AMAZING!!! The pilot was so nice, friendly and very knowledgeable. We will DEFINITELY do it again.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed May 17, 2014

I took my wife for her birthday. Steve was a great pilot and guide. Very accommodating and nice. I will definitely fly with CBT again!