“Good service”

Ranked #765 of 1,785 Restaurants in Louisville
Louisville, Kentucky
“Good service”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

My husband, my baby and I came here for late breakfast. Food was fresh and good. Our server Claire was very friendly and polite, her service was awesome!!
If you're hungry and want some breakfast after noon Bob Evans is your option

• Visited April 2014

Louisville, KY
“Good breakfast”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

My wife and I enjoyed a recent breakfast here. We had simple fare (eggs, bacon, potatoes, french toast) and every item lived up to expectations. I don't dine out for breakfast often, and I was surprised that the prices were a little lower than I expected. I recently also had breakfast at a "fancy" restaurant, and it cost twice as much while not even being as good. Service was also very friendly and attentive. Will return next time we need a breakfast out.

• Visited January 2014