“Seriously obsessed....”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 1, 2013

I travel to louisville a few times a moNth and have eaten at many restaurants.... Ever since I had a burger here I can't justify going anywhere else! Even my clients are obsessed with this place. If we go anywhere else we wish we had gone to Sidebar. Casual atmosphere, games on in the bar, great staff and amazingly fast service. Highly recommend!

There are newer reviews for Sidebar

Reviewed November 11, 2013

This wasn't on our itinerary and we were already full when we found this place... BUT we contemplated going in anyway, because it smelled amazing from the outside and looked like a great place to go! We are looking forward to checking it out next time we're in Louisville! If the food tastes half as good as it smells- it will be worth the trip!

Reviewed November 8, 2013

Went for a drink at this bar down by the bridge - the manager / hostess was very firendly and the atmosphere was good. Drinks were also excellent and the burgers looked great - i did not eat there. The service at the bar was a little slow - more due to the fact of their draft beer design which does not give much help in trying to catch the bar tenders attention. I would go back. The happy hour on draft beers was excellent - i am not sure what was covered as was explained to the girls that were next to me but not to me...

Reviewed September 16, 2013

4 of us visited for dinner, to celebrate an anniversary. Excellent service from Lizzie, tasty (and HUGE) burgers, and awesome zucchini fries with parmesan cheese were some of the highlights. We also enjoyed the cocktails and wine selections (although the drinks seemed pricey), and the speedy service. 3 of us got a small house salad with our burgers, and those were very fresh and just the right size for a side option. The burgers were big and juicy, requiring to-go boxes for 2 of us. We asked about reservations before the U of L games, and they were ready to take them that night, so we are looking forward to some pre-game burgers this winter! The couple at the table next to us had returned for their second night in a row.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

We had a great Time tonight at the bar. Doug is one fantastic brand ambassador for the sidebar – we enjoyed his knowledge of bourbon – and he didn't even give me a hard time when I drink scotch in Louisville! The sidebar is a terrific place to visit – when coming to downtown Louisville, do not miss it!, Without a doubt, the best part of the visit is spending time with Doug Smith and enjoying his excellent skills as an ambassador at the bar.

5  Thank ScottandKarenN