“Thank you, Relish!!!”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 19, 2013

After sitting on the highway for too long, we were stressed by the time we arrived at Relish. Thank you for holding our reservation, even though we were 45 minutes late! We were seated, and the magic began. Staff and service was impeccable throughout the evening. Wine prices per bottle were very reasonable compared to other Louisville venues. Listen to "the specials" because they deserve your attention. The small plates offered a variety of new/fresh flavors. Salad were not boring...shaved fennel, green apple, blue cheese, champagne vinaigrette...your mouth should be watering!!! We did not save room for dessert, but oh my, they looked stunning! We will return because it is a wonderful addition to Louisville's fabulous restaurant scene. Thank you, Relish!!!

There are newer reviews for Relish

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Fresh, crisp atmosphere with excellent lunch menu of unusual choices. We enjoyed the flavors and textures of the items selected as well as the presentation. I wished we lived closer so we could dine there again.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Just returned from dinner with my husband and adult son and daughter, and I can highly recommend Relish for innovative, fresh food. We arrived before sunset, when the ambiance of the restaurant still is lunch time functional - spare decor. Once the sunset begins, the lighting is mellow, and more intimate. We enjoyed the vegan butternut soup that was a special for the evening. The potstickers were melt in your mouth and paired with avocado. My daughter dined on the panini, which she immediately decided to try and make on her own. My son ordered mussels, which were served in a flavorful broth which he mopped up with the bread (ok we aren't always refined). I enjoyed the mediterranean salad, though I thought the vinaigrette needed more apple slices to balance the tart. Although we are only in the area a few days, my daughter will be in the area longer, and plans to take friends here. Definitely worth it!

Reviewed October 7, 2013

My sister and I ate lunch at Relish on Thursday. It was so good I returned on Saturday with other family members. Both times we got the maple pot-de-creme dessert. It is heavenly and rich enough to share. Relish has the best brewed decaf coffee ever. It comes from an organic plantation in Africa and beans can be purchased at the restaurant. There are vegetarian items including a sweet potato pannini that is delicious. The soups are very good, although the lentil soup was surprisingly spicy. The butternut squash soup was very tasty. Side dishes are available. Relish is a delightful place to eat.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Relish features a minimalist décor, but the service and food were both excellent. Our party of four enjoyed all our choices and found a dessert in the takeout counter that looked even better than those listed on the menu; our server was happy to bring it to our table.