“Best pizza in town.”

Ranked #271 of 1,821 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Neighborhood: East Louisville
Description: The Wick's Pizza concept started 25 years ago at the kitchen table of Michael Wickliffe's mother. Meredith and Mike put all the money they had, and borrowed a little from their parents, to open a pizza place in the historical and cultural neighborhood of Highlands, in Louisville KY. 25 years later, they have four locations with hundreds of employees and they wouldn't change a thing! Wicks' number 1 pizza is The Big Wick. With handmade dough prepared fresh in-house daily, piled high toppings and loads of cheese, it's no wonder Wick's has won Best of Louisville Pizza more than 10 years!
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Love their spinach alfredo, though we substitue the chicken with italian sausage. We've only been to the 975 Baxter Ave location....but we are their greatest fans. Service has always been excellent, and the kitchen doew a great, speedy job. The bar side is jumping on weekends and the outdoor space is very comfortable.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

There were four of us in our party and we all left extremely satisfied! We all had either baked spaghetti or pizza. It was all AMAZING!!!!! The service was wonderful as well!!!!

1  Thank Amanda K
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I love pizza and Wicks has the best pizza in Louisville. Though we haven't been to all the locations we've been to most of them and the one in New Albany is the nicest. They have several big screen T.V's in the restaurant and bar to watch sports while you're eating. The pizza is GREAT!! We always get the Big Wick and it's piled high with toppings! The service isn't always the best at Wicks, and we've found that at everyone we've been to but man the pizza is good!!!!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

The pizza at Wicks is very tasty. However, it was very loud there since there was a DJ on a Thursday night in one half of the bar/restaurant, and the other half (the bar half) was trying to watch several different football games. Not sure of the need for a DJ playing very loud music on a Thursday to a very sparse crowd, but there he was. The service was slow, probably due to the fact that only one guy was taking everyone's orders. Not sure if that was a fluke to only have one server, but it made it difficult. We needed a place to eat late at night after checking in to our hotel nearby, so this is what was available.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Hey there, first off I would like to say that you guys pizza is great. However I regret to inform you that you happen to have probably one of the worst, inconsiderate servers that me and my wife have ever met. Ever. I've met a few people in my 48 years on this earth but this lady takes the cake. We were at wicks at the Jtown location and were greeted by this bubbly, lady by the name of Nikki. First impression was, she seems nice. That's when the problem started. As we sit down she asked us what we would like to drink. My wife does not drink anymore due to medical reasons and when she asked for a water she was responded with pure eye rolling and attitude. I ordered a beer. After waiting for a few minutes with no drinks we flagged down Nikki and she laughed and said she totally had forgotten about our drink order. I let that slide seeing as busy as you all were. We got our drinks and placed our order. We got our food in a very timely manor and was very well portioned. LOL. We only had the pleasure to see Nikki maybe twice more throughout our meal. The 2 times she stopped by she was talking about how her and her boyfriend were in a argument. I think he was playing in the "band" there that night. Anyhow, just the attitude and complete terrible service we had from her made our night in town shorter than planned. We made a breif stop by the bar to somewhat of complain about the lady's attitude. We met a cute little short lady, who was just as upbeat as can be and was very apologetic for what we had just sat through. I wish I could remember her name. Jenna? Maybe? My wife thought she was adorable. We only come to Louisville once a year to visit and I am pretty sure we wont be coming back to wicks. That location anyway. Sorry, but if Nikki is working there than we shall not return.