“Best honey croissants and salads!!”

Rafferty's of Louisville
Ranked #248 of 1,772 Restaurants in Louisville
Neighborhood: East Louisville
Neighborhood: East Louisville
Shepherdsville, Kentucky
“Best honey croissants and salads!!”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

I have only had the salads here, but they are so good I just won't try anything else!! The Frisco Salad is my fave. I love their honey croissants also!! Avoid them if you are dieting or just have one (yeah right!!) We always go here on either my or my sister's birthday!! and it is always a treat!! Even had Coach Pitino open the door for me one day and saw Denny Crum there....GO CARDS!! hehe

• Visited October 2012

Kennewick, Washington
“Great place for military to eat like a King.”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

No wait at 7:00pm in a Friday night, buf the place was full. Very attentive waiter. Their alcoholic drinks are awesome. The diner rolls with honey cinnamon butter are so sweet and fresh. The roast beef, prime rib, and bread is so good, The diners are cheep, because all the sides cost extra.. The portions are huge so you get two meals for the price on one. Then at the diner a big surprise, 15% off for military families. What a place!

Prospect, KY
“Great Salad.”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Salad is loaded with egg, bacon, cheese, vegetable and a yummy house dressing. It's two dressings they bring to you and you put both on at the same time. Hot bacon dressing and Honey mustard. Ribs are very tender, but too much sauce. I just order without the sauce and they are great.

Visited April 2012
Whitewater, Wisconsin
“Do not waste your money”
Reviewed June 16, 2012

My wife and I ate here and it was terrible. The hotel staff that I was staying & said this it was steak place so I naturally ordered a steak with a sweet potato. Another staff perison brought the food to the table and plopped it down with no butter for the potato. We asked if we could have a roll or bread and was informed that they can only provide bread without butter at no charge OTHERWISE WE WOULD HAVE TO PAY FOR THE BREAD!!

Having all eaten at other resturants in that same area I could not beleive that they would bring potatoes with no butter and ask me to pay for any bread if I wanted butter with it!

The sirloin staek I had was tough & chewy and my wifes catfish was small portion side and chewy.

Save your money & eat elsewhere.

Visited June 2012
“One of our favorites”
Reviewed June 3, 2012

Rafferty's has been one of our favorite places to eat since it started in Bowling Green in the 80's. In fact, I proposed to my wife at the Bowling Green location. We came here for lunch while our daughter was at her 2nd day of orientation and I had the chicken fingers and my wife had the chicken finger salad. I love their chicken fingers buffalo style and my wife always get the house dressing-Hot Bacon Honey Mustard and says that this is probably the best salad she has anywhere. If you are looking for a good, consistent meal, reasonable and outstanding service Rafferty's is worth your consideration!

Visited June 2012