“Great Value for Good food” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Austin's Restaurant - CLOSED

Austin's Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Louisville, Kentucky
“Great Value for Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

Great place we have been going to off and on for 10 yrs. Weekend Prime Rib is worst the trip. They have some great steaks and sandwich as well. If you go on Thursday you can get any house drink for $2.50. The layout of this large restaurant provides some privacy and quite areas in many areas. There is an outside patio during good weather and private rooms available. You can make reservations or call ahead. I like the fact that most dinner menu items are priced as a complete meal (salad, side item, entree). So the $17.99 Filet included the salad and side. (I hate it when in small print many restaurants say add a salad for only $3.99)

• Visited May 2014

Conway, Arkansas, United States
“Great Option for Take Out!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2014

Austin's is one of the best options for take out in the City of Louisville. The restaurant provides great home cooking with healthy options as well. As a runner, I certainly appreciated the fact that they have items that are specifically meant for runners. If you are looking for take out one night, I would definitely recommend choosing Austin's over a traditional pizza or asian take out place.

Louisville, Kentucky
“Going downhill, bad service.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014

WOW, what a horrible experience.No water, took forever, waitress was untimely and did not care.
We were meeting two people at austins today and I never received my napkin until my dinner arrived. We had to wait FOREVER for our queso to come to the table. The food was good but once you have a bad waiter it ruins everything. It sounded like the waitress had forgotten the queso, oh and we had to ask for more chips. The waitress was not rude but really seemed like she did not care about our table and only asked us if everything was ok ONCE! Another peson from our table had to actually get up and go ask her for silverware and more water. This is the last time i will visit Austins very sad... You would think that the manager would make rounds to the guests and ask them how their service was but no, maybe because the "game" was on?
This place was once great...over 6 years ago when we were on our first date. Now it is just a place to get food in Lyndon. I will be going to other places where the waiters actually DO THEIR JOB not just fill my water glass after i have to ask. really sad... My advice would be new managers.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
Louisville, Kentucky
“Dont ever order curbside, it will be you worst mistake”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2014

Ordering curbside was the worst mistake in my life, ordered a TURKEY reuben sandwhich and corned beef not turkey, suppost to have potato fries with it, didnt, and was cold, ordred country club, imagine it was cold too, I only live 3 minutes away. The worst part of it all was didnt find out order was WRONG util I was already home, didnt check before I left because I trusted that THEY checked the order before they bring it to the customer, well I guess I goes to show you cant trust people. I SHOULD HAD JUST GOT SOME FOOD FROM WENDYS, ATLEAST I WOULD HAVE KNOWN IT WOULD HAVE STILL BE WARM WHEN I GOT HOME

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank jasonnair
Louisville, Kentucky
“Prime rib special on Monday nights !”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

Delicious prime rib dinner with a salad and a side or 2 sides. Must order the fabulous tobacco onion fries - very thin and crispy! Moderately priced wines are of good quality. My husband enjoys the creamy, loaded potato soup as an appetizer. Two sizes of prime rib special since one size does not fit all. There are other dinner specials other nights