“GNO”

Cuisines: Japanese
Neighborhood: Clifton
Neighborhood: Clifton
Reviewed January 15, 2013

We sat at the bar & watched the preparation of several dishes, while chatting. We were not rushed & enjoyed edamame, followed by ginger salad & yummy rolls presented on one plate to share. They were flavorfull & just enough for two chicks. We were full to the brim & enjoyed our girls night out. The atmosphere is a little worn out, but we found it clean, with attentative service. A nice neighborhood sushi bar.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

My husband and I stopped in here after having a massage hoping to have some good food. I ordered the yum-yum hand roll with a rainbow roll to share while he ordered to beef teryaki. The beef was SO over cooked and dry and there was barely any sauce on it. The portion of the beef was good but there were not very many veggies. The rolls were good and I enjoyed them but the other food was not.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

We went excited as we love Japanese food and sushi. We ordered soup, appetizers, entrees and sushi and sadly not one of the items was acceptable. Everything was bland and tasted so cheap.
The server was so sweet, but not helpful. We will not be returning. There are a lot of decent sushi places in Louisville and in my opinion, this is not one of them.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

My family love this place!!! This was my second visit to this restaurant with my family, and the other time with my friends. The servers are kind and quick. The rolls are excellent. Order the not-so-typical ones. You will love their creation.

Reviewed June 3, 2012

This return trip was much better than the first time here. We tried some different special rolls and the romantic roll was awesome. All the others were very good and service was fast.