“Good food”

Cuisines: Japanese, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Highlands
Reviewed August 20, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I went in about ten thirty at night. Service was really good, food was awesome, and would definitely go back.

Reviewed June 30, 2012

If you are looking for quality sushi at a lower price, go to Maido or Wasabiya. Our server wasn't the greatest, she seemed like she didn't want to be there, and she overcharged me for the side of fried rice I ordered, which was full of onions when I said no onions. The atmosphere was rather dark and the music was way too loud.

Reviewed June 21, 2012

One of the best upcale sushi bars that I have visited. Incredible quality, service and ambiance.
Our Sushi Chef was extremely experienced and his artistry shined. We gave him the complete freedom to prepare anything that he wished for our group of spoiled veteran sushi eaters, and he presented us with amazing creations. I highly recommend!

1  Thank jcreview325
Reviewed May 31, 2012

Dinner while in town for work. Service was good. Sashimi was good, but not great. Nothing special was offered. Best on the plate was the Salmon. Tuna was only so-so.

May come back for a second chance, not sure if I wouldn't just order individual items instead.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Sapporo offers the best sushi in Louisville. Food and service are excellent. The techno music at the diner hour takes away from an otherwise wonderful place. Turn the techno on at 9pm