“Great ribs and plenty of food”

Mark's Feed Store Bar-B-Q
Ranked #11 of 1,767 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Highlands
Maryville, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great ribs and plenty of food”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Liked it all,I had the Barbeque ribs and they were awesome with plenty of meat.We were a party of four and everybody was happy with there order.service was good and wait time was not bad.The parking lot needs some work but what can you say. easy to get to

Visited July 2014

Louisville, Kentucky
“Fern Creek location great!”
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

We are regulars on Monday nights because it is free dessert night. Always easy parking. It is bigger than the Shelbyville Rd location, and rarely do we have to wait. Food is great, usually get the lite meal chicken and you can substitute your sides so I get the sweet potato fries. Reasonable prices and great service.

Plano, Texas
“A Really GREAT Barbecue Restaurant”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Being from Texas, I have some strong opinions about barbecue. But I have to say that we had some of the best ribs ever at Mark's. We stopped in for lunch and we both had the baby back ribs that were tender and delicious. The potato salad was wonderful, and my wife tried the sweet fried corn on the cob, which was very tasty. Overall, a wonderful meal - and I would definitely return for more!

• Visited July 2014
CA
“Sides are to die for”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Usually I am a meat eater, and the bbq here was quite good. But I have to save my applause for the sides. Very fresh ingredients and freshly made coleslaw, beans, fries, etc. I couldn't eat it all. As for desserts, I tried Buttermilk Pie for the first time...it wasn't my cup of tea, so I don't feel that I should give an opinion, but others in my party declared it delicious. I found our waitress to be friendly and helpful. If I return to Louisville, I would eat here again.

Visited July 2014
Louisville
“Mark's Feed Store is Louisville BBQ.”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

This is a Louisville food landmark. First thing you need a drink. It's always either a sweet tea or a "frosty mug" root beer. Fried Pickles and Honeywings are must tries. All of the meats are very good, but the baby back ribs definitely stand out as the best entree. The sides are can't miss if enjoy such fine things. Desert is buttermilk pie. Give someone a buttermilk pie from Mark's Feed Store and they will love you.

• Visited June 2014