“You've Gotta Try The.......”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #186 of 1,801 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Families with children
Neighborhood: East Louisville
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Polo Rosa Maria. What a delicious entree. What's even better is that they have two sizes; small and regular. You can't go wrong with either because whatever you have left after eating their delicious bread, olive oil and herbs, you can take it home and enjoy it even better the next day. So Delicious! I can honestly say that we dine at Carrabba's quite a bit and we have not had one bad experience there. The staff is great, the food is delicious especially for the price; the wine choices are excellent and the ambiance is JUST RIGHT!

There are newer reviews for Carrabba's Italian Grill

Reviewed February 28, 2013

Carrabba's Italian Grill is my families all-time favorite restaurant. We have NEVER had a bad meal there. We try to save it for special occasions, but usually manage to eat there about once a month. It's awesome!

Reviewed February 26, 2013

My team after leaving the office wanted to go to a restaurant.. We usually don't go to chain places but since it was rainy and getting late, we decided to stop at ODI's other sister restaurant chain restaurant Bonefish but it was an hour wait..(Not a big fan of them). We walked over in the rain to Carrabba's and got right in. (I preface once again that I lived in the Northeast for 44 years and in italian Community, also I am an Italian citizen who lives part time in Italia)...SO going to Carrabba's is just not a great experience for me.. I tend to stay with meat or salads.. I had the short rib over orzo for 20 bucks. (Special).. the meat was fatty, orzo sticky and the flavor fair. The olive oil they serve is bland and see thru.. The salad is actually good but do not like the lentil soup. The dessert was your typical chain dessert of some chocolate type tiramasu.

Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

The wife and I tried this place. The food was very good. There was a bit of a wait. My only complaint was the size of the portions. I left still hungry.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

We had just came in off of a ten hour driving day and were all hungry. Upon arriving, we were told there was a 25 min. wait, which ended up being only about 15 min. which was a pleasant surprise. Our waiter seemed snobbish, and another waiter brought our order, which my husband's was wrong. They apologized and brought back the right one saying it was an easy fix, because they just "scrape it off and grill everything off and re-plate it." Which would be fine, but my husband is allergic to dairy. The food was ok, but we probably should have went somewhere else for more upbeat wait staff.