“Our favorite restaurant!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Carrabba's Italian Grill

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #151 of 1,748 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: East Louisville
Bardstown, Kentucky, United States
“Our favorite restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013

Carrabba's Italian Grill is my families all-time favorite restaurant. We have NEVER had a bad meal there. We try to save it for special occasions, but usually manage to eat there about once a month. It's awesome!

• Visited January 2013

Franklin, Tennessee
1,216 restaurant reviews
“Not a fan..”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

My team after leaving the office wanted to go to a restaurant.. We usually don't go to chain places but since it was rainy and getting late, we decided to stop at ODI's other sister restaurant chain restaurant Bonefish but it was an hour wait..(Not a big fan of them). We walked over in the rain to Carrabba's and got right in. (I preface once again that I lived in the Northeast for 44 years and in italian Community, also I am an Italian citizen who lives part time in Italia)...SO going to Carrabba's is just not a great experience for me.. I tend to stay with meat or salads.. I had the short rib over orzo for 20 bucks. (Special).. the meat was fatty, orzo sticky and the flavor fair. The olive oil they serve is bland and see thru.. The salad is actually good but do not like the lentil soup. The dessert was your typical chain dessert of some chocolate type tiramasu.

• Visited February 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
“Ok food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

The wife and I tried this place. The food was very good. There was a bit of a wait. My only complaint was the size of the portions. I left still hungry.

“A bit snobbish”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

We had just came in off of a ten hour driving day and were all hungry. Upon arriving, we were told there was a 25 min. wait, which ended up being only about 15 min. which was a pleasant surprise. Our waiter seemed snobbish, and another waiter brought our order, which my husband's was wrong. They apologized and brought back the right one saying it was an easy fix, because they just "scrape it off and grill everything off and re-plate it." Which would be fine, but my husband is allergic to dairy. The food was ok, but we probably should have went somewhere else for more upbeat wait staff.

• Visited December 2012
Washington DC
“late night still good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2012

We ate at the bar, and Allen was very nice and friendly even though it was about 10P - almost closing. There was some moving and chairs and such in the restaurant, but the food was good.

Visited November 2012