“Consistently good Italian Fare!”

Martini Italian Bistro
Ranked #152 of 1,801 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: East Louisville
Description: "Essentially and authentically Italian..." Best describes this comfortable yet sophisticated locally owned restaurant and bar. Whether you're stopping in for lunch or dinner to savor the generously portioned and exquisitely flavored pastas, pizzas, meats and seafood dishes, Martini Italian Bistro is everything you love about Italy and more. We are proud to offer a made-from-scratch menu, serving only the freshest of ingredients to ensure a dining experience that is sure to delight. Our Chefs are able to modify any dish to taste and accommodate any dietary needs you may have. We also offer a choice of whole wheat or gluten free pastas as well. The bar at Martini Italian Bistro is in a class all its own. We are honored to house a bar program that produces local and regional award winning mixologists. Our fully stocked bar comes complete with a menu of over 60 handcrafted martinis, a Bourbon selection to please any novice or aficionado, and an extensive wine list that blends the best of California, Italy, France and beyond. Ultimately, Martini Italian Bistro is great people delivering genuinely hospitality. We are passionate about creating a memorable dining experience for our guests and look forward to serving you soon!
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Cameron Mitchell restaurants are always worth a trip. This place and Mitchell's Seafood across the breezeway are both good choices if you're near The Summit. We have several good Italian options in town and this is certainly one of them.

There are newer reviews for Martini Italian Bistro

Reviewed August 9, 2012

Dropped in here looking for a quick bite to eat. The food was tasty. I had the eggplant sandwich and my so had the chcken samwiches. They were stuffed with lots of flavor. Yum. I would fo back to try something else on the menu.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

My husband and I have dined here three times within the last 2 months and tonight was our best meal of all. First, I would stay away from the steaks, they have lovely sounding descriptions, but were over cooked both times we tried them. The pizza is lovely and different, soft and flavorful. We had the Pasta with shrimp and a pasta with scallops tonight and they were wonderful! I agree they should serve thier focaccia bread warm, how much trouble can that be? Service was nice and the food arrived in a timely manner.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

My family was in Louisville for my mother's memorial service. I reserved the small semi-private dining room without visiting the restaurant first. If I had seen it I would not have reserved it. It was not a room on its own but in the main dining room with a very small divide. There was not enough space in it for 19 people and it's supposed to seat 24. The overall atmosphere is romantic and pleasant. The staff were very professional and attentive. Service was excellent; all 19 meals were served at the same time and efficiently. However, the food was disappointing especially for the price. The lasagna tasted like a spicy sausage wrapped in a little noodles. My veal was tough with a thick flour gravy and nearly flavorless. I tried another pasta dish that also had a too-spicy taste but not much other flavor. The creme brulee was served cold, which would be unacceptable in Chicago. This restaurant has everything going for it but the food.

Reviewed June 30, 2012

This place has good food and drinks. I really liked my pasta with chicken as well. The vegetables were really fresh and our server was fast and friendly too.