“The BEST find ever!”

Buck's Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #28 of 1,764 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Old Louisville
“The BEST find ever!”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

My husband and I walked in and quickly realized we were under dressed( we thought) Lisa welcomed us and we soon
Had the BEST meal,wine,dessert and dining experience we have had in a very long time.We are here from Virginia and will certainly be back!

Southern Indiana
“Louisville's Best Fine Dining”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

My husband and I were invited by friends of ours to join them for dinner at this lovely restaurant. We have been to many of Louisville's and So. Indiana's best restaurants, but now I believe this has become my favorite for fine dining. We were greeted by the owner/manager and promptly seated to our table. Our waitress was very friendly as well as knowledgable about the menu and food and gave excellent service throughout the evening. We were very hungry and I thought the portions might be smaller in this type of restaurant so we ordered an appetizer, salad and entree. Our appetizer was Outstanding! It was some sort of sweet potato hash and so delicious! My salad was no small portion but a hefty serving of mixed greens with chopped vegetables and maple balsamic dressing. Finally the entree....Crispy Whitefish with camelized red & yellow peppers on rosotto. This also was a generous serving that was more than I could finish. They even had pleasant dinner music by a pianist at the baby grand. A truly wonderful dining experience that I look forward to experiencing again soon.

• Visited February 2013
Kentucky
“good place”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

great place for a good meal.. enjoy it very much.. the food was good and the help was great..the inside is very good

Visited July 2012
Newburgh, Indiana
“old world elegance”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

My favorite place to dine while in Louisville. We always go to Bucks whenever possible. Classy, refined and wonderful menu. Love the variety and presentation. Rick Bartlett on keyboard makes it the perfect stop.

• Visited December 2012
Lexington, KY
“Thank You Trip Advisor”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

What a great find using Trip Advisor. Don't know that I would have found this gem any other way. Loved everything about our dinner at Buck's. Décor, service and food were all outstanding. Absolutely recommend to anyone visiting Louisville.

• Visited January 2013