“great meal”

Neighborhood: Okolona
Rochester, Mi
“great meal”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

ate here last night in a group of 20. Excellent service and wonderful food. I had the wood grilled filet, baked potatoe and blue cheese salad. Hubby had ribeye, baked potatoe and blue cheese salad. Others in our party really liked their meals too. Had the sundae for dessert which was very good as well. I also had sailor jerry cocktail which was excellent. Definitely get reservations if you are coming, they were very busy when we arrived and stayed that way the whole time we were there. I would definitely eat here again.

• Visited April 2013

Janesville, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Out-standing!”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Service/staff were great! My son had not been to an Outback before and he was very happy with the experience.

Visited March 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
“Just ok”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Disappointed in our food. Green beans were great, baked potato was "warm" and steak was seasoned when I asked for it not to be. The server would have replaced the meal, but we were short on time and my husband had eaten some of his meal and we wanted to eat together - not watch each other eat. Disappointed for an expensive meal.

Visited January 2013
“Best Outback in Louisville”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

This location is consitantly providing great service and great food. I love Outback and eat at all the locations in Louisville but drive out of my way to eat at this location at least twice a month due to the consitancy.

• Visited February 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
“Eat Here Monthly”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

We go to the one located in Fern Creek. The food is very good, the staff friendly and the prices are good.

Visited December 2012