After reading some of the reviews on here for Pat's, I can't help but wonder...are you people just crazy or are we eating at completely different restaurants?
Pat's is a family tradition. My mom and her brother have been going there for years and are pretty close with the owners (it's a completely family owned business by the way). However, my few experiences at Pat's were when I was too young to remember.
At 23, after going for dinner while up in Louisville for my cousin's wedding, I can now say that I fully understand the Pat's experience and let me honestly tell you what you can expect:
- A quirky environment and decorations with a rustic pub-like charm.
- Homemade salad dressings and THE BEST bleu cheese dressing you will ever have. We were literally putting that stuff on everything - rolls, baked potatoes, etc.
- If you order the filet mignon - be prepared to see a filet the size of your plate. So tender too!
- Family style sides: each meal comes with a salad and your choice of potato, but they also bring out big bowls of sides to be shared among the table. The cauliflower is seriously the best I've ever had.
- Quality service. Even with our large group, our waiter managed to be attentive and kind. I was surprised because I had ordered a second glass of wine during my meal and since he did not bring it to me until I was done eating he said it was on the house for being late! That's good customer service.
- A good deal for your money. I'm not saying that Pat's is cheap by any means, but in a time when most steak places charge you for additional items, the fact that Pat provides salad, a potato and sides with your meal makes it a good deal to me.
Even my boyfriend who is hard to please when it comes to steaks cannot stop talking about Pat's and their blue cheese! He ate all of his meal AND finished mine off too because "food this good can't go to waste."
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.