“Great lunch”

Romano's Macaroni Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Romano's Macaroni Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #635 of 1,851 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: East Louisville
Reviewed July 11, 2012 via mobile

My daughters and I went for lunch
Great food and service and great atmosphere

Reviewed May 29, 2012

They took my favorite off the menu and every time I try something different I'm so disappointed. My great grand daughter wanted to go for her birthday and she was disappointed also. They still have good bread. The night we were there they were out of the usual bread and we couldn't get some of the things we ask for because of something wrong. Just bad experience for all 4 of us.

Reviewed May 21, 2012

Seated almost immediately and greeted by "Carol". Very friendly and informative; explained all the new items (including the steak, which my daughter ordered and delicious). I had the Martguerita Pizza; yum! The aromas coming from the open cooking areas make you feel like your in your momma's kitchen :)

Reviewed April 19, 2012

The service was excellent, Nichole was my waitress and she was very nice. But this place is very pricy for what you get, there wasn't enough there to feed a bird. I will never be eating at one of these restaurants again!

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Macaroni grill is a great place to eat. Great portions, yummy bread, fun table cloth you can write on. Generally good service. Stop in for lunch or dinner, the place is especially fun on your birthday as they sing to you in Italian.