“AWSOME PIZZA!!!”

Ranked #203 of 1,827 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Delivery
Neighborhood: Highlands
Description: Wick's Pizza is a full service restaurant with a fun, quirky, high energy atmosphere serving Specialty Pies on dough made fresh in-house daily. Our pizza is loaded with cheese and piled high with toppings. No wonder we've won Best of Louisville for more than 10 years! Pizza not your thing? We've got pasta, sandwicks and salads too! Stop by to watch the game on one of our many large screen TVs, or come by to party with your favorite local band. Need a place to hold an event? Check out our private party rooms and a catering menu that will be easy on your wallet. We've got it all! Wick's Pizza, home of the Big Wick. Big pizza, big fun!
Reviewed June 5, 2012

This is by far the best pizza ever. There are several in Louisville, but the one in the Highlands on Bardstown is the best. My personal favorite is the BBQ Cajun Chicken Pizza and the Big Meaty Wick. If you come to Louisville, KY this is a must.

Reviewed May 30, 2012

If you like heavy, chessey pizza this is your place. Prices are quite reasonable and the Shelbyville road location has a nice, casual atmosphere.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

I don't like the spicy sauce. Burns my mouth. Other than that it would be great pizza.

Reviewed May 27, 2012

The place is not fancy, but they have great pizza and live music on the weekends. You can actually count their appetizers as a meal--they are really filling! Service is sometimes slow if they're really busy

Reviewed May 23, 2012

This place is a Louisville institution and I have eaten here a couple times. People really love this place. I however, do not. The pizzas are a bit doughy and I think it is way too expensive for what you get. Plus they have diet pepsi instead of diet coke. So, that in and of itself is a reason not to return for me. Do yourself a favor and go to Spinelli's just down the road. It is a little dive and sooooooo much better.