“Delicious and busy”

Ramsi's Cafe On the World
Ranked #36 of 1,764 Restaurants in Louisville
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Highlands
Carmel, Indiana
“Delicious and busy”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Went on Saturday evening -- packed. Food was delicious. Decorations/paintings cover the walls. Will probably come back when less busy.

Visited January 2013

Louisville, Kentucky, United States
“Best vegan items in town”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Brunch on Sunday is expensive but a must for vegans! Vegan nacho cheese, vegan biscuits and gravy and vegan pot stickers and deserts.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank April F
“An all time favorite”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

This is the place wwere I can go to the bar and have an appetizer and a drink and feel satisfied. At the same place, it is great to ahve agroup of friends and eat with a menu that can satisfy every taste.

• Visited January 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
“Food, Belly Dancers and Magicmen Oh My!”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

My husband and myself along with another couple decided to attend this place on a Friday night. It was my husband and myself's first time but the other couple we were with were huge fans. The place was very crowded which was to be expected on a Friday night in this popular restaurant. After getting our table, we had a rather eventful night. The service was horrible, it took us 1 hr and 45 minutes to get our food, our waitress kept forgetting things we asked for then she ended up having a breakdown because someone in the kitchen was giving her a hard time; she broke down in tears while talking to us and then ended up giving up our table and going home so three other waiters chipped in to help us. The food was only mediocre ( we had the carribean ribs and Jamaican chicken) and they messed up our bills twice before getting it close enough to be okay with.

The atmosphere- this restaurant has so much going on it's hard to concentrate and honestly, it seemed to be a distraction from the poor service. Preoccupied with watching the belly dancers and the 98 year old magician, hours seemed to pass before we realized we hadn't eaten yet. It's definitely eclectic and a different experience but I wish they would focus on the service and not all of the distractions.

The menu was very diverse and unique to anything here in Louisville. I'll be fair and say maybe we should have ventured a little more in our menu selections but like I said before, what we had was only mediocre. The general concept of the restaurant is brilliant, unique and needed on the Louisville scene but if you go beware of all of the eclectic bells and whistles to distract you from the bad service.

• Visited December 2012
Louisville, Kentucky
“You're dining "break" from America...”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

With Ramsi's international menu, I love experiencing foods that I can't find anywhere else in Louisville, or MOST of America, for that matter. Their "East Meets South" fajitas are killer! The atmosphere is equivalent to their menu... just enjoyably different. I love eating here in the summer in their enclosed, peaceful patio for some time alone. What a great, casual dining experience.

• Visited July 2012