“Only Real 2-Star Michelin Equivalent Restaurant in Louisville”

Vincenzo's Italian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Vincenzo's Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #53 of 1,806 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Cross street: Market
Transit: We are conveniently located to public transportation.
Description: Celebrate your special occasion, rehearsal dinner or company meeting at Louisville’s only truly authentic, gourmet Italian Restaurant, Vincenzo’s. With nine private dining rooms, a relaxing outdoor patio, and our beautiful courtyard room, Vincenzo’s Italian restaurant can accommodate Parties from ten to one hundred and fifty. Our in-house catering department will be glad to assist in planning your next event, customizing your menu and decor, and ensuring your every need is met with true Italian hospitality. Celebrate with us at Vincenzo’s Italian Restaurant and put a touch of the extraordinary into your next event!
Reviewed September 22, 2013

My wife and I travel the word on both business and pleasure, so as true "foodies" we have gotten to try some of "the best of the best" restaurants and meals in many cities and countries regularly.

Here at home in Louisville, one of our very favorite restaurants is Vincenzo's whose food, presentation, ambiance and service would be the equal of any 5 star AAA rated restaurants in the US or a 2 to a 2 1/2-Star Michelin rating in Europe.

They specialize in serve classic northern Italian food.

The owner and head chef, brothers, work the room and supervise everything all the time to insure a flawless customer experience.

If you are going to have only one meal in Louisville and want it to be special, go to Vincenzos.
Thats what we do. Last night we celebrated by birthday there!

1  Thank Rob B

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Visiting Louisville for the first time, this restaurant came highly recommended by local folks. We were told to expect expensive but excellence. Upon arrival, we were seated right by the kitchen but with an overview of the entire restaurant. It quickly was filled to capacity and tuxedo adorned servers bustled around with sweat on their brows. The restaurant had impeccable service, each dish was served with flourish, being heated table-side with burners. The food was average to good, but not outstanding, although I had to send my dish back as there was not a hint of truffle in the truffle risotto. The servers and manager were extremely apologetic and brought me a new dish that was very good. To atone, they served us dessert (Tiramisu) which we tried to decline as neither of us like it. I would have preferred they comp me on my Frangelico nightcap. All in the all, service was great and the food good but not outstanding. Our complaint was the room - - the setting was a large, barren room with tables jammed together and terrible decor. It was as though we had stepped back into a 1960's American version of an Italian restaurant. However, judging from the crowds on a Tuesday night, I guess this works for Kentucky. We will try somewhere else tonight for sure!

Reviewed August 13, 2013

A visit to Vincenzo's is recommended, but be aware that a 20% gratuity will be automatically added to your check, if you ask for separate checks, regardless of the party size. The policy is most likely stated on the menu, but I remembered seeing it on their website once we were presented with the bill. The server should have pointed out that the gratuity was already added to the two checks for our table (we only had a party of 4!!) Our server was very arrogant and condescending. The food was delicious and would probably consider a return visit if my travels took me to the Louisville area again. Be ready to fork over some cash!

Reviewed August 6, 2013

liked the service, and food. did not like that they call it Italian, if you have been in Italy or a genuinely Italian restaurant, you will know this one is NOT Italian (but still great food)

2  Thank SteGlu
Reviewed August 5, 2013

My sister and I had dinner at Vincenso's this past Saturday evening. We made reservations the week before ou visit. Service started out good, but as the evening progressed it began to falter. I had to ask for more bread three times. The first time was after we ate our salads and were preparing for our entrees. I thought this would give the service staff plenty of time to bring the bread so we could have it with our dinner. I also had to place my emtpy ice tea glass at the edge of the table to signal that I needed a refill. These may seem like minor annoyance's but this is rated as a 4 star establishment. I have had better service at a chain restaurant. The food was good, not terrific. They really need to address the filthly ladies room. They should be embarrased with how dirty it is in there. I am in no rush to dine there againn.