“Enjoyable, but........”

Vincenzo's Italian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Vincenzo's Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #52 of 1,807 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Cross street: Market
Transit: We are conveniently located to public transportation.
Description: Celebrate your special occasion, rehearsal dinner or company meeting at Louisville’s only truly authentic, gourmet Italian Restaurant, Vincenzo’s. With nine private dining rooms, a relaxing outdoor patio, and our beautiful courtyard room, Vincenzo’s Italian restaurant can accommodate Parties from ten to one hundred and fifty. Our in-house catering department will be glad to assist in planning your next event, customizing your menu and decor, and ensuring your every need is met with true Italian hospitality. Celebrate with us at Vincenzo’s Italian Restaurant and put a touch of the extraordinary into your next event!
Reviewed August 13, 2013

A visit to Vincenzo's is recommended, but be aware that a 20% gratuity will be automatically added to your check, if you ask for separate checks, regardless of the party size. The policy is most likely stated on the menu, but I remembered seeing it on their website once we were presented with the bill. The server should have pointed out that the gratuity was already added to the two checks for our table (we only had a party of 4!!) Our server was very arrogant and condescending. The food was delicious and would probably consider a return visit if my travels took me to the Louisville area again. Be ready to fork over some cash!

Reviewed August 6, 2013

liked the service, and food. did not like that they call it Italian, if you have been in Italy or a genuinely Italian restaurant, you will know this one is NOT Italian (but still great food)

2  Thank SteGlu
Reviewed August 5, 2013

My sister and I had dinner at Vincenso's this past Saturday evening. We made reservations the week before ou visit. Service started out good, but as the evening progressed it began to falter. I had to ask for more bread three times. The first time was after we ate our salads and were preparing for our entrees. I thought this would give the service staff plenty of time to bring the bread so we could have it with our dinner. I also had to place my emtpy ice tea glass at the edge of the table to signal that I needed a refill. These may seem like minor annoyance's but this is rated as a 4 star establishment. I have had better service at a chain restaurant. The food was good, not terrific. They really need to address the filthly ladies room. They should be embarrased with how dirty it is in there. I am in no rush to dine there againn.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

TO be greeted by Vincenzo's warm staff - truly feels like you are coming home. I've not been in years and yet, still, the hugs and smiles warmed my heart. The food is terrific. I enjoyed my chicken so quickly that I had room for the coconut, toffee perfection. Agostino was very busy in the kitchen as it was a Saturday night and many were celebrating their anniversaries...date night, celebrations, you will want to share them with Vincenzo - where every night is a celebration. Thank you Vincenzo! I truly felt like I was home. Look forward to seeing you and all the gang really soon!

Reviewed July 31, 2013

This was our first visit, The service was impeccable. From the moment you are great at the door to leaving you are made to feel welcome. The serving staff was knowledgeable and courteous. The food was delicious to say the least. One of the owners stop at every table to greet each patron. the food is brought from the kitchen in small skillets and the wait staff finishes off the meal at you table and plates it from the portable flame burners. Amazing to watch, fresh hot food right beside you table. You can't go wrong with Vincenzo's.