“Great Lunch Spot”

Bristol Bar & Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Bristol Bar & Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #179 of 1,859 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Highlands
Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

If you find yourself walking up and down the shops and streets of The Highlands in cold Louisville weather plan on stopping by Bristol for an excellent local favorite - The Hot Brown. It's the perfect meal to warm your core and the prices here are pretty reasonable ( for lunch at least).

Reviewed September 15, 2013

I have great memories of this place, since it was the first place I had lunch with my employer and dear friend, Nelson Miller, who introduced me to the Hot Brown. The fond memories of Nelson remains, as does my memory of a delightful open-faced sandwich, however the current Hot Brown was disappointing: dry, luke-warm and bland. Perhaps I need to try another place for Hot Brown on my next Louisville trip, but I find it a stretch to pop for $23 for the original Brown Hotel version.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Heard great reviews and I heard wrong. Showed up asked for a table of 4 indoors the host walked off and someone asked us again and we ended up outside. Nice area but service came threw like tumbleweeds and less frequently. We waited 48 minutes after placing our orders and appetizers until the waitress said are appetizer had disappeared. We were going to the comedy caravan and was finally served 30 minutes prior to show time. Nobody was impressed with the food and doubt I'd waste that mich time for such mediocre service and food.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

If you have never visited the Bristol, YOU NEED TO!! Green Chili Wontons, enough said! You can dine in or outside on the patio. Great atmosphere, plenty to do around the area the food is excellent and decent prices!!!

Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

have only been to it Sunday brunch but then again that's been for the last 10 years the bristol's excellent everything it does brunch great atmosphere terrific wait staff great variety of well done brunch foods served buffet style but with a touch of class ,go ahead have that extra waffle the carb Gods will forgive you.

1  Thank jbridge2012