“Great Place for a quick lunch or dinner!”

Bristol Bar & Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Bristol Bar & Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #259 of 1,801 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Highlands
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We have eaten many times at three of the Bristol Bar & Grill's locations and have never been disappointed with either the food or the service. Prices are modest and there is a good variety of choices.

My wife loves their California salad and we both order the green Chile wantons as an appetizer. I like most everything on their menu.

There are newer reviews for Bristol Bar & Grille

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Delicious! We're glad we chose to eat here during our stay in Louisville. It is walking distance from where we stayed at The Galt House. The service is excellent, and the staff is knowledgable. The trout was perfect and the pasta was amazing!

Reviewed January 26, 2013

I ate here about 5 years ago when I was in town. Went back this time and the food was just as good. I love the laid back feel and the hot brown!

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Never have a bad experience at the Bristol. Menu is varied, meals are delicious, service friendly and efficient. I'm a frequent diner at various Bristol locations, they get it right every time.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Last evening, we went to The Bristol Bar & Grill on N. Hurstbourne. This has always been a go-to place for us when entertaining out of town company. What we got last night made it clear that I have no reason to go back again. Wrong drink orders, wrong dinner orders, management that did nothing to make it right. In fact, they said we got what we ordered and that we were stuck with it. We were completely embarrassed. Louisville has a lot of really great eateries. Don't wast your time with this one.