“Price, Space and Location...”

Legacy Hotel and Conferences
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Louisville
Legacy Hotel and Conferences
Ranked #59 of 102 Hotels in Louisville
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I loved the Leagcy conference center.

I will simplify it to this, u have access to a large collegete gymnasium with top of the line workout equipment, an olympic swimming pool and 2 basketball courts.

The price is very affordable.

Each room is extremely spacious and even has a keureg with 2 coffee kcups.

And an onsite coffee shop, bookstore and a large cafeteria.

Hotel top of the line in cleanliness as well.

Do it!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The rooms were so spacious and inviting. Bathrooms were way bigger than I thought they would be. Two sinks; one in the bathroom and one just out side the bathroom where the coffee maker is placed. Which made it easy to prepare things for the kids. Atmosphere was warm and receptive. The elevator was a little small, but it worked. Flat screen television in the room was cool. We also took full advantage of the free Starbucks coffee in the lobby everyday. And, we ate at the campus cafeteria which was fantastic and the price was definitely right. Plus, we had access to the café, playroom, pool, indoor basketball court and the on campus Lifeway Christian Bookstore. To top it all off was the peaceful surroundings. Plus the courtyard is so relaxing. I understand this a private hotel and not just anyone can stay here. You actually have to have business with the seminary to stay here, but if you do it is the place to stay in Louisville.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 9, 2013

We made reservations at the Legacy Hotel on Boyce College Campus. We ask for a room with a king bed, we got a suite but only a queen bed. Bed was older and squeaked every time you moved. Bed linens were clean but seemed older. Room was clean but somewhat outdated. Nice flat screen tv in both rooms, Keurig coffee maker and mini fridge were great.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 9, 2013

I stay here on business a couple nights every month. The staff is helpful and friendly. The rooms are clean. They have Kurig coffee makers in each room. They have free Starbucks coffee (from a huge dispenser). Glad it was recommended to me.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed June 13, 2013

My husband had to be at the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary to take a class and I chose to come along with him and bring our two children. I'm so glad we did! We stayed in a suite, which meant the kids slept on the pull out couch, but they essentially had their own room (there was a door between our rooms, although it didn't lock). The room set up was better than I expected and both the bedroom and living room were huge.
Some of the biggest perks I saw of staying here as a family were 1) room for the kids to run outside (in the Seminary Quad, 2) free Starbucks Coffee in the Lobby, which I took advantage of usually twice a day, :) and 3) the recreation center with workout facilities, a wonderful indoor pool/kiddie pool, and a playroom stocked with toys, kids DVD's and a Wii. The kids and I went off campus several times to go to the Zoo, etc., but we really could have stayed on campus all week and the kids still would have had a blast.
My only two drawbacks are minor: 1) there is no continental breakfast (we just brought our own breakfast food, so it was not a big deal) and 2) it was not the absolute cleanest hotel room I have ever seen. My standards for hotel cleanliness are almost impossibly high, though. There were a few stains on the floor, and the bathroom floor felt like it needed to be mopped. Also, when we pulled out the sleeper mattress on the couch there looked to be a few droppings of some sort on the mattress pad. I just cleaned them off and put the sheets on top. It is a rather old building, but it really adds to the charm of it, in my opinion.
One final plus, the staff (both front desk and cleaning) were helpful whenever we needed anything. We will definitely be staying here again!

Room Tip: The suite we stayed in was huge, and the price is very reasonable for the upgrade. That being said...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We recently stayed here while attending our nephew's graduation. It is situated on the grounds of Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, which is a beautiful campus setting. It was very close to town in a residential area that was convenient to the interstate. The rates were very reasonable and the rooms were large and nicely appointed. They had a Starbucks coffee machine in the lobby and next door at the college, there was a Starbucks coffee shop as well as a nice fitness center. I would highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 18, 2013

We had reservations at another area hotel that turned out to be so bad, we checked out 20 minutes after checking in. At 1:30 AM, the Legacy Hotel staff was wonderful assuring us they could accommodate our family, gave us their address and directions, and were so attentive as we checked in.
The hotel is on the campus of the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary. No alcohol or tobacco are allowed on campus. As hotel patrons, we had access to the campus center which boasted a swimming pool, whirlpool tub, and kiddie pool (indoors); various game tables, racquet ball and basketball courts; and several small coffee/deli style eateries.
We would stay there again. Thank you to the staff for salvaging our trip to Louisville, KY.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family