“Love this place”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

Refreshing great food. Nice atmosphere for family or a night out. Always a wait on weekends but worth it. The rib nachos and Nutella Shakes are amazing

Reviewed June 30, 2014

These are not your typical burgers. The ones we've tried have been very good. I really enjoyed the seafood burger. But you have to try the short rib nachos. They are awesome! The waiters are very friendly and helpful. It's a little difficult to find as it sits in the back of a shopping complex. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

This was my first experience at this establishment and I couldn't have been happier. My burger was rock solid, the meat was very tasty. I had the good old burger which isn't one of their more fancy burgers but I wanted to get a good taste for the burger itself and I wasn't disappointed. The fries are really good too. Our server was on top of his game and had a very pleasant demeanor. The restaurant is upscale without being pretentious. I would have to agree with other commenters here that it is a little pricy but not outrageous for a burger joint of this caliber.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

The Burgers are not your regular run of the mill type, they make some combinations that will surprise you, but they are all good.
we went out to lunch with another couple and each ordered different burgers , then we share and of the four there was not one that we did not liked.
The sangria is made with passion fruit and it is a white sangria, but it is to die for.The desserts were excellent also.
The best part, the check, for a bit over $50 dollars we eat, drank and had a great time. The waitress was also very friendly and helpful with advise .

1  Thank Viajerofeliz
Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

Went here with a friend. I had a burger and there sweet potato fries. A little pricy for a burger and fries paid I think 14. But they also have other dishes I will try next time. Great atmosphere. I went here because my buddy knows the owner and is trying to open something similar up in Tampa, Fl. Would recommend to others to try.

1  Thank Louisvillan