“Delicious food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 9, 2014

I've been to MBB about half a dozen times. I'm working my way through the menu. Everything I have had there has been absolutely delicious, from the appetizers (I recommend the Short Rib Nachos), to the fabulous burgers (Southern Belle is my fave so far) and rich desserts (must try the homemade ice cream!) I don't eat mussels but have sampled the sauces when friends have ordered them - the sauces are amazing. Service is good, if a bit impersonal. It's an inviting, comfortable environment and great food.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

I didn't want to like this place, but I have to admit the food is very good.

My first impression was that the menu was overcomplicated and the atmosphere, with its Night At The Roxbury soundtrack, came off as...pretentious.

I ended up ordering a cheeseburger that came on a pretzel bun. It was juicy, had a great flavor, and clearly was made with high quality beef. The fries that came with it had very good seasoning.

They have a good selection of craft beers, but I didn't care for the fact that none of it was draught.

The bottom line is, the food here is good. Very good. In fact, it's so good that it can speak for itself without the pretentiousness.

1  Thank NickPappagiorgio
Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

Food was really good. Not the usual burger choices. Service friendly. Restaurant was very clean. Loved the mason jar glasses. Overall would recommend.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

This is really good food. Review over! OK a little more,I love good mussels and good burgers and this establishment has both. I had the Mexican mussels and the Argentine burger and wow were they good. The mussels were steamed to perfection, and the burger is an excellent quality of meat and also cooked perfect. Service was good, and the tables were spaced far enough apart that it felt comfortable and cozy. Price for what you get is excellent. If I had a complaint it would be that there isn't any draft beer and bar drinks are served in ball jars. No big deal but when I ordered my martini I would have prefered to have it in a martini glass, but it still didn't effect the taste.I hope to make many more tips here very soon and you should also give it a try.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

This restaurant has the most incredibly delicious burgers!!! I get the Good Ole Cheeseburger with the truffle steak fries. These fries are quite simply blissful. They take a potato and cut it into 3 or 4 humongous fries. Then they fry it to perfection (crunchy on the outside and tender on the inside). The cheeseburger comes in a pretzel bun and with a little bit of magic. Absolutely the best!!

If you have room, you have to try the homemade ice cream - three flavors per serving. Amazing!