“Top Service Experience”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 6, 2014

I had my daughter's 18th surprise bday party on a Sunday evening, and thought we had arrived early enough to avoid the crowd - wrong. But, the staff worked with us and exceeded our expectations. Friends and grandparents were impressed with the service, quality and taste. I can't say enough about Jessie and the assistance that she provided. We'll definitely return (sans the 20 extra teenagers). My 83 yr old dad even tried the calamari and loved it.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

Went here for lunch with a friend not knowing what to expect.
I ended up getting mussels the entree portion, which was quite filling, it comes with a huge hunk of bread, and was only $13.00 for 20+ mussels.

Cooked to perfection, the service was spot on. We were constantly checked on, given a refill without having to order.

Attention to detail is key here!!

Reviewed December 25, 2013

My first visit was for lunch. Where else can you get a burger with chimmichuri source and Greek mussels? Both delicious. I was so impressed and took my wife back for dinner only to be told that there was an over an hour wait. Go for dinner during the week if you can't get away for lunch.

Reviewed December 22, 2013

This place is unbelievable! Granted I've only been once, for lunch, but I will soon fix that problem. Two friends and I loved everything about this place: we had the CEO burger, the duck/turkey melt, and the fig salad w/ chicken, and all three dishes were incredible. But their piece de resistance is the dessert. Carrot cake in a jar looks weird but tastes fabulous. But the Trio of Pots de Creme has no equal in my estimation. Nutella, Peanut Butter and Pistachio were the flavors of the generous portions, and I've been dreaming of them ever since.
The atmosphere is great for lunch, the staff busy but very personable and unfailingly polite - ours (Zvonimir) even gave us one of the desserts for free because it was a birthday lunch!
I will get back to this restaurant as soon as possible because everything about it pleased me!

1  Thank field716
Reviewed December 8, 2013

The mussels were excellent. I had the goat cheese salad and appetizer size mussels. Both were excellent. The service was great. The beer selection was awesome. I do wish they had draft beer. Wine in a jar glass is silly - get wine glasses! My husband's burger was delicious. The sweet potato fries were wonderful. We will go back!