“Superbly smooth coffee!”
Review of Quills

Quills
Ranked #22 of 45 Coffee & Tea in Louisville
Reviewed July 28, 2014

We had a wonderful experience at Quills this past weekend. Baristas Robby and Houston were ultra-friendly and made lattés that were silky smooth. We sat in the comfortable café and sampled their lemon poppy muffin and cinnamon roll, which were delicious. I would highly recommend stopping by Quills when in Louisville!

Reviewed June 8, 2014

This is one of the classier coffee shops I have ever visited, the staff is very friendly and the atmosphere is subdued and it is a great place to sit and drink coffee and read.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

I'm not a coffee drinker, but I do enjoy my hot chocolate these cold days. Quills has a nicely priced large hot chocolate served by a rotating staff of friendly people. It's a college atmosphere inside, but no loud music to distract you if you want to listen to your own while you work.

Great little place with nice hot chocolate (I can't comment on the coffee).

Reviewed December 2, 2013

Quills is a local favorite and a place my wife loved to go to when she lived in Louisville. The shop itself is a really cool environment in what looks like it could have been an old house in the Bardstown Rd area. The staff and people there are generally very friendly and helpful, even with me, the farthest thing from a hipster. The drip coffee was average, though I'm told the other drinks, especially the lattes, are very good.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

My son is reviewing colleges and of course an important aspect is the coffee shop. This is a great little coffee shop offering good coffee and a great place to study or chat with friends. We stopped in to get a cup and explore it... awesome.

1  Thank 81JenniferB