“Great experience”
Review of The Comfy Cow

The Comfy Cow
Ranked #1 of 45 Dessert in Louisville
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Crazy good ice cream and desserts, made from the world's finest ingredients with our own handcrafted touch.
Reviewed July 2, 2014

This ice cream parlor has a wonderful product combined with a one of a kind experience. The parlor is so unique and quaint I just love the place. Very friendly help who never rushed you.
Best place in town for ice cream hands down.

Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

I LOVE this place! The ice cream flavors are out of this world. The shop is beautiful. The value is good (but I'd pay more because their frozen treats are amazing!) Highly recommend.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Park across the street and walk over to the Comfy Cow. The ice cream is different and delicious. The kids really enjoyed all the samples before making their selections. It was a perfect end to a late dinner.

1  Thank DeniseYRoss
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Came here on a recommendation from a local. There are so many different ice cream flavors; lots of unique creations but many old favorites as well. My husband and I both ordered single scoops in a cone and were surprised at how big it was! It was delicious and refreshing. I know we'll be back!

Reviewed July 1, 2014

I'm a big fan of bourbon and I live that comfy cow takes advantage of this city's bourbon heritage. Last time I was there there were 3 different flavors that included bourbon. Everything is always top notch and I'm so glad they renovated and revived the old burned down Victorian home and made it a fun place to go.