“Wonderful”
Review of The Comfy Cow

The Comfy Cow
Ranked #2 of 45 Dessert in Louisville
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Crazy good ice cream and desserts, made from the world's finest ingredients with our own handcrafted touch.
Reviewed July 5, 2013

FORGET THIS PLACE...unless you want fantastic ice cream, interesting flavor names, a chance to fight for a parking spot on a busy evening, and the chance to pay slightly more than you think you should for an ice cream treat. The building is interesting in that it was old and dilapidated and they saved it from the wrecking ball and turned it into several small dining areas. Nice job. With names like "Strawberry Fields Forever", "Banana Nana Fofana", "Chocolate Brownie Points" and "Pretzel Logic", you know you are walking into a fun place. I really liked the place and wanted to tell you it is better than Graeter's, but it isn't. However, it is just as good, just slightly more expensive. "Black Raspberry Chip" was an excellent choice tonight.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

We had eaten earlier this month at a restaurant that served Bacon Bourbon Ice Cream that is prepared by The Comfy Cow it was out of this world good. So we decided to stop in on our next visit and see what other flavors they had to offer. Each of us got something different and they allow sampling, since it is so hard to choose. You will have to make multiple trips...enjoy.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

I love ice cream so whenever we visit a new city I always look for great ice cream shops to visit and the Comfy Cow definitely was well worth a little side trip.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

I am always lured in by ice cream. It is my weakness. No matter the flavor, no matter the temperature outdoors, I could always go for ice cream. One of my favorite creameries is right in Louisville inside Westport Village, The Comfy Cow. You find the flavors out on the sidewalk that force you to walk inside.
As soon as you enter there is plenty to entertain the eye as you wait in the busy line. The Comfy Cow is born and bred local to Louisville so they show their Louisville support to fellow entrepreneurs.
Maybe your taste buds are jonesin’ for a chocolate delight, a brownie or a truffle. Comfy Cow has it all. The cloches are filled with delightful sweets that are of course handcrafted here local as well.
I enjoyed the most delicious “Smores” ice cream. Yep, smores. I didn’t have to wait for October and bonfire season to enjoy some s’mores awesomeness. This milk chocolate ice cream was swimming with marshmallows and graham cracker crumbles. A-MAZING!

Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

I had Bourbon Ball flavored ice cream & it was absolutely amazing! I felt the price was reasonable & the service was fantastic. Will be making a habit of stopping there on any of my trips to Louisville!

1  Thank Nate S