“Fast comfort food”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Portage, Wisconsin
“Fast comfort food”
Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

Best tomato basil soup we've had in a long time. After great sandwiches we did have to try the donuts melts. They were great but could never a bakers dozen.

Park City, Utah
“Passing Thru”
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Passing thru Louisville and relied on TA for a unique option that's not interstate dining. We love grilled cheese so this was an easy pick. Loved the food! But place could use some cleaning. The floors and walls were showing wear and soiled. Bathrooms are shared with other businesses and they are down right gross. Staff was courteous and seemed to enjoy working there.

1 Thank NikR
Indianapolis, Indiana
“I Am In Love With Tom + Chee!!”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

This place is amazing honestly. I will start off by saying the only reason I did not leave a 5 of 5 is the portion sizes are slightly smaller than what they should be.

I have been 7 times now, trying 7 different sandwiches. I have not found one that I have not liked. And they are all so good I cannot pick a favorite. I am sure if you are like me you have gotten bored of the every day fast food sandwich scene. This is the place to go.

The grilled cheese doughnut makes my heart melt! Make sure you stick with the cheddar on it!

Lastly, the Jalapeno Cheese soup is simply amazing.

You have got to try this place. Like now, Go! Hurry!

• Visited October 2013
Ogden, Utah
“love the tomato soup!”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Was great tomato soup! homemade and the best i ever have eaten. The manager was kind of weird and not very friendly..but other than that great food!

Visited August 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Perfect Fall Food”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

You really can't go wrong with any of their food. It's grilled cheese and tomato soup and it's hard to get wrong. They have some very unique grilled cheese and even some delicious desert grilled cheese. Their tomato soups are great but I always felt like they lacked a little pizzaz and flavor. It's in a tiny space on Bardstown but definitely worth a visit!

• Visited November 2012