“Delicious” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of El Marlin - CLOSED

El Marlin
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: El Marlin offers simply-prepared premium seafood and meats, an impressive cellar, and handcrafted signature cocktails mixed by our chefs who are well practiced in the art of mixology. The service is top-notch, and the atmosphere offers a unique blend of different cultures in one place. Our comfy chic-casual establishment truly sets it apart from other Louisville restaurants. Our vibrant happy hour features ultra-premium cocktails, appetizers and food specials, as well as signature handcrafted drinks. We now offer lunch buffets every Monday-Friday, from 11AM-2PM for only $6.99! We look forward to serving you! TE ESPERAMOS!
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2014

We went to Louisville for a family event, and found a deal for this place in Groupon. We went to the place and were kind of worry because it was nobody else at noon in a Saturday, but what a wonderful surprise when we tasted the food, it was AMAZING! I ordered the churrasco (flank steak) and my husband had the fish. The flavors were out of this world! And prices were really affordable. The waitress told us they have " All you can eat" buffet, Monday -Friday, between 11 and 2 PM but we couldn't go back, but it would be in our list for the next trip!

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Clt
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

Very clean inexpensive restaurant with great food. I had the whole red fish seasoned with the spicy red devil sauce/rub and it was phenomenal best fish I have had since I was on the islands of Belize last year. I would have not expected this in Louisville KY. There ceviche was also very very good. I will definitely recommend this to my co-workers who are staying in this area.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Wercasem01
louisville
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“really unique”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2014

Very nice place to eat. Had seafood in a roasted Pineapple shell...Wow...right here in Louisville. If I closed my eyes I could imagine being in aruba or something. or Definatly not the usual Mex or seafood. Well played sir.......

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank david c
Camden, Tennessee
“Great Sea Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2014

Great Sea Food choices that are not fried. Our group was looking for Sea Food in Louisville that was not breaded and fried found El Marlin on Trip Advisor. Everyone tried a different dish and all tasted great. We will return the next time we are in Louisville.

• Visited May 2014
Louisville, Kentucky
“Great experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2013

Two friends and I tried El Marlin for the first time and really enjoyed it. The salsa dips that they set at the table upon arrival were unique and delicious, including a fish seviche. We ordered drinks which took awhile, but they were also tasty. We enjoyed the queso with chorizo, although it needed more queso to be balanced, and guacamole. Our meals, fish tacos and two different shrimp preparations were fresh and delicious. We all agreed we wanted to return to try out other dishes on the large menu.

• Visited December 2013