Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #54 of 1,817 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Great beer, fresh food, check us out in downtown Louisville.
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Liked: Food taste, temperature and quality.

Disliked: Waiter was rude when I asked what he recommended. (He stated to me, "Well, what to do you like", I replied, "I dont know". He said, "well, what are you looking for, a sandwich or what". I stated, "an entree". He then replied, "I know, a sandwich is an entree". I told him nevermind." He said this in a condesending way) Also had a long wait for food to arrive to table as people around us that ordered after us were receiving theirs.

Overall: Id eat there again but ask for a different server.

Value was average.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Located along the 4th Street Live entertainment district, this chain restaurant is a lively popular spot with an outdoor fireplace and outdoor seating. I had their Hefeweizen (wheat) beer and a steak special excellently perpared. Friendly staff and efficient service. Lots of TVs around showing the baseball playoffs. For a chain, they do it right. Highly recommended.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Nice selection of food, particularly items you don't see at just any brewery. Tacos are super good: filling is in blue corn taco shell which is then wrapped in flour tortilla that has melted cheese on it. Sweet potato fries were some of the best we've ever had.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

This was a very commercial brewery and the beer was very boring and neutral. The food and servings was overpriced and not that good. Definitely recommend checking out other local restaurants before this one.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

My husband & I ate at GB's the other night and as soon as we walked in we really liked the atmosphere. It's casual yet upscale. We had a very friendly waitress full of smiles. My husband had the Blackened Mahi-Mahi sandwich with Sweet Potato fries. The sandwich was great and I will get it next time we are there. I had Fish and Garlic Fries. I am a very traditional fish person and like a light beer batter but this fish has panko crumbs. It was delicious but I like to soak my fish in vinegar and it didn't work with the panko breading. My husband on the other hand loved the breading. I ending up picking it off. The garlic fries were also good. We both has their beer and to my surprise I actually liked their light wheat beer. I did not have a bitter taste like most brewery's. My husband also like his beer which was the seasonal one for the month. We will be back to eat here as they have a huge menu and everything sounded really good.